Tease

A/N: Okay so this some of these things are somewhat based off of nikkijune 's past experiences with someone. Not all of it, though. Enjoy! Bry, this is for you!

(P.s. The moans and shit aren't based on Bry's experience okok)

*****

Mitch was in P.E. class with Scott Hoying. Scott wasn't bad, he was just a total tease.

When I say total, I mean total.

After class, Mitch started walking past the bleachers that Scott and his friends were sitting on to get to the exit. Scott grabbed Mitch by the waist and put him on his lap.

"You're so beautiful, babe." He said.

Mitch blushed furiously when Scott's friends cheered Scott on and clapped.

*****

The next day Scott walked up to Mitch.

"You remind me of the 20 letters of the alphabet." He said.

Mitch rolled his eyes. "There are 26 letter, dumbass."

"Oh, right. I forgot U R A Q T." He replied.

Mitch got flustered. "That's 25, idiot."

"Don't worry, you'll get the D later." Scott spanked Mitch's ass and left a very red Mitch behind.

*****

A few days (and spanks) later, Mitch told him to stop.

"I'll stop if you make a goal." Scott said.

Mitch knew he was fucked, since he sucked at soccer.

He kicked the ball and missed. Not a few moments later Scott ran behind Mitch and slapped him on the ass really hard and Mitch had to bite back a moan.

"I win." He winked and ran back to his friends.

*****

By now, Mitch had a love/hate relationship with this class.

He hated how easily Scott could make him flustered, but he loved the flirting.

As soon as they entered the teacher told them to take a seat on the bleachers.

Mitch took a seat on the third row, not really thinking.

Suddenly, he felt someone take a seat behind him, putting one leg at either side of Mitch.

"Hey, babe." Scott said.

Mitch blushed and rolled his eyes.

"You know I love you, right?" He asked.

"Good for you." Mitch retorted, but inside, he was squealing.

"Aw, come on..." Scott was suddenly very close to Mitch's ear. "Don't you like me?" He then pecked Mitch neck.

It was just a feather touch, but it sent Mitch so many butterflies.

Scott went back up and nibbled Mitch's ear a bit. Mitch bit his lip.

This went on for the whole class. There were a few times when Mitch slipped up and almost moaned out loud when Scott bit on his neck or left open-mouthed kisses. Luckily they were off to the side so no one noticed.

After class Scott got a pen from God-knows-where and wrote his number on Mitch's hand.

"Call me and we can continue this later, babe." He winked and walked away.

Mitch probably had dozens of hickeys, but that was the last thing on his mind. The thought that was bothering him was,

How do I get my parents out of the house to finish this?