Criminals

A/N: yes, I'm using Viners' names dON'T JUDGE ME. I love Zane & Heath and David Dobrik and Alex Whatever-His-Last-Name-Is. Idk. Enjoy! Or don't it's your choice.

*****

Scott hummed a tune while sitting on the tree, wiping the blood off of his knife with a cloth.

He watched as his victim walked to the sun bathing chair next to his pool, his friends.

Scott jumped from the tree and landed making almost no noise.

"I want my money, Heath."

Heath jumped, and so did his friends. They didn't know who the man was, but Heath did.

"Heath, who the fuck is this?" One of his friends said. Zane, Scott thinks his name was.

Heath looked terrified. "N-no one. What are you doing here?"

Scott walked closer, twirling his knife around. "I remember clearly telling you I wanted the money by Monday. It's Wednesday."

Then, from inside the house came out Mitch with another of his friends, David.

Scott rolled his eyes. "Mitchell." Mitch, who was previously laughing, stopped dead in his tracks and looked at Scott. David had his camera out and appeared to be vlogging, stopped too.

"I thought I made it clear that when I do my job I do it alone. And you better put that camera away." He pointed at David.

Mitch whined. "But your job is so fun!" He walked to Scott's side.

Mitch quickly grabbed a throwing knife from Scott's pocket and threw it. It's passed extremely close to Heath's face, but it ended up stuck in the fence.

"Give him the money, Heath, or I won't miss." Mitch  threatened, getting another knife.

Scott smirked.

"I have it, okay! Let me get it for you!" he walked over to a rock that was there for decoration. He lifted it and underneath it was a plastic bag with a few stacks of hundreds.

"Here. the 2,500 are all in there." He started heading inside and signaled David and Zane to go too.

Scott swiftly pulled out a gun and shot next to Heath's feet. "No one moves until he's done."

A few minutes later Mitch sighed, "Its all here. Too bad, I really wanted to kill someone today."

Scott rolled his eyes and took the money. He then pointed the gun at David. "If anyone ever sees that footage, you're dead. And remind you buddy Heath here to pay me next time, or I won't be so nice." David nodded and finally turned off the camera. "You can go now."

Once they were all inside, Scott turned to Mitch. "I thought I told you to stay home."

"Yeah, but I got bored! Plus, you know I love to cause trouble..." Mitch said seductively. He knew if he did that Scott wouldn't stay mad at him.

Scott stepped closer and placed his hands on Mitch's hips. "Oh, yeah you do." He leaned closer and brushed his lips against Mitch's. He was about to close the space between them when they heard someone yell. 

"Y'all are dating, how cute!" Zane yelled.

"GO AWAY!!"

"Okay, sorry, sorry."

Scott rolled his eyes. "Hop over the fence, baby boy. If we walk through those woods we'll get home."

After Mitch did so, Scott followed and lead him home. Once they were inside he pinned Mitch to the wall.

"Now where were we?"