--hm.--

I... I don't know.

Today I woke up with the weight on my brain and this just added to it.

God, I'll miss him so fucking much.

PTX without Avi will sound so... empty. I'm curious as to what they'll do and what they'll come up with.

I guess a part of me is happy for Avi, and happy that he's putting his mental health as his main priority. I always say it's good to just take time from anything- no matter how important- and take care of yourself.

Now, he said "taking a step back" and I don't know if that means forever or just a long hiatus. But either way I'm not getting my hopes up.

Here's a list of what I did today:

•woke up, had cereal
•bathed my dog
•cleaned and vacuumed my room
•read a certain Facebook post, watched a video
•cried
•had some ice cream, salty bc it had tears
•ranted to my friend on the phone for an hour(?) maybe more, and she listened and suffered with me, which was nice, (note to self: hug her and thank her on Monday)
•went to church bc they were having a Mother's Day dinner, ate some delicious food (in a nice top bun which I'm kind of obsessed with??)
•went to bed
•writing this in bed

Ugh.

The one shot I'm working on which is a teacher AU is very nice and goofy and maybe I'll do a part two idk.

I love you guys, please never forget that.

If you need someone to talk to or vent to, do not hesitate on coming to me, I'll welcome you with open arms (and dms).

I'm gonna rant about something else, please please read it, it's a very important favor I'm asking of you.

So I use these small rants as like an update on where I am in terms of discovering myself.

Well recently I said that I was genderflux, but I want to ask you guys something.

I think I might be genderfluid. So, can you guys refer to me with all the pronouns? For now, only for a few days, mostly they/them or he/him. Just for a few days. I wanna feel that out and see if I'm comfortable. Just an experiment.

I love you all. Please remember that.