Family

A/N: this idea just popped into my head and honestly I thought it was really fucking cute. Enjoy! P.s. I dyed the tips of my hair purple and I feel really good about it. Not that you'd care just thought I'd say it. K ENJOY!!

*****

Mitch woke up at the sound of the annoying alarm. He groaned and turned over, laying completely on top of Scott.

He got close to Scott's ear. "WAKE UP!!" He screamed.

Scott's eyes opened instantly and he almost pushed Mitch off the bed.

"Holy shit, Mitch. What the fuck?" Scott sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"It's Monday." Mitch walked into their bathroom.

"Ugh." Scott flopped back down.

*****

When they were both dressed it was six o' clock.

"You wake up Skylar, I wake up Blake." Mitch walked out of the room to Blake's room.

Blake was 15, while Skylar was 16.

"Blake, honey, time to wake up."

Blake just turned away from his dad.

"Blake Miles Grassi-Hoying, if you don wake up this instant I'll get Buckets." With that, Blake sat up instantly and walked to the bathroom.

"Yes, ma'am." He mumbled.

"Skylar, babyyy." Scott knelt down next to the bed.

She didn't even acknowledge his presence. Scott just rolled his eyes and decided to use the good ol' Buckets method.

He stood up, leaned forward towards Sky, and let gravity do its thing.

When he landed, Skylar groaned in pain. "DAD!!"

"Good, you're up. Ten minutes. You better be downstairs by then." He walked out the room.

******

Scott walked downstairs to see Mitch cooking breakfast. He walked up behind him and wrapped his arms around his tiny husband's waist.

"Not right now, Scott." Mitch said.

Scott stepped back and walked to the refrigerator, but not before landing a sharp slap to Mitch's ass.

"HOYING!!" He whined.

"What, sweetheart?" Scott played dumb.

"Are y'all done flirting yet?" They heard from upstairs.

Mitch sighed. "Yes, baby."

Their kids walked down the stairs and sat on the breakfast bar, waiting for their food.

Mitch started humming one of their old songs, Scott joining soon after in perfect harmony.

Sky and Blake stayed quiet. They loved their parents voices, and they thought it was cute when they sang together.

"Hey, guys?" Sky asked.

"Yes, Sky?" Mitch served the food.

"My teacher is having a show and tell because she still thinks we're ten. Could I maybe bring Pentatonix as a whole?"

Scott and Mitch looked at each other. "Sure, we have rehearsals later, anyway. When?"

Skylar looked at her shoes. "In two hours..."

*****

A/N: its short, I know. I just wanted to say, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 2K READS!! I love you all so much! :)