Boy Meets Evil

listen/read the lyrics first please

RoseGoldHeart

*lowercase intended*

***

love is another name for the devil. it can take you on dangerous paths, and that's i exactly what happened when i met mitch grassi. 

mitch wasn't the... ideal person, per say. he was everyone's worst nightmare.

a demon.

i met him when i was running some errands late at night, just because i had procrastinated until the last possible second.

as i walked out of the small convenience store, i saw him attack someone. at the time i didn't get it. i didn't get why i felt an attraction towards this... thing killing someone with it's bare hands.

that's how they lure you in. they bombard you with the feeling of lust and greed.

i knew from that moment it was a mistake. walking towards him. staring at him. standing there as he walked towards me with bloody hands. kissed me.

i don't remember where he took me, but i do remember never wanting it to end. it was so sweet and addictive. i couldn't stop. after days, weeks, and months, i kept coming back to him.

so bad.

yet so, so sweet.

he made me do things, horrible things. i killed, i hurt, i betrayed, just for one more taste of sweetness. he pulled me down the path of crime and evil.

i tried to get away, so many times. but he always caught me again.

until someone caught him.

his lord.

he saw mitch's doings, how i wasn't the only one, and mitch tainted so many good humans with evil, and the 7 deadly sins.

sometimes, to this day, years later, i find myself missing him.

his bad.

his sweet.

***

ITS SHORT BUT HOLY FUCK THANK YOU FOR 20K READS I LOVE YALL SO MUCH.

i know this was short and i'm really sorry of how bad my update schedule is.

love y'all, and thank you again <3