Home Planet

A/N: so this is inspired on Starbound by waddicus . I am honestly so obsessed with the story!! This is basically if Scott had gotten to Mitch first. Go check out Starbound and tell them I sent you!! Love you guys, enjoy! p.s. I might have my phone taken away till December so enjoy this, it might be the last you'll get from me in a while.

*****

Mitch went to sleep one night when he saw he was in a dark room.

He felt two big hands on his hips, and an overwhelming sensation in his brain.

"I'm coming for you, my apprentice," the voice was a smooth baritone, and it sent chills down Mitch's spine. Mitch suddenly felt lips on his neck.

"Two days." Suddenly the hands and mouth disappeared and Mitch was left there confused.

*****

It had been two days, and Mitch was anxious to know what would happen. He wasn't sure if it was just a dream or something would actually happen, but he was still freaking out.

He went to college and tried to get his mind off of it. He did, but just because of the people that shouted 'Radioactive Boy!' at him.

He had learned to accept himself and his powers, and he loved it. People found him intimidating, his hair and piercings helping with the fact that he had telekinesis.

Mitch just lifted his hand on the boy's direction and the boy took off running. Mitch laughed and went to the classroom.

*****

That night Mitch went to bed, glad what happened had just been a dream.

Suddenly, lights flashed from outside and a very loud noise too. Mitch got overwhelmed with a feeling. Something that could be described as purple and red.

He stood up and got out of his bed. He ran downstairs to see his parents looking outside.

Mitch just ignored them and went through the door.

"Son, don't go out there!" Mitch stopped and looked back at his dad.

Mitch opened his mouth to speak but a smooth baritone voice interrupted him.

"Come to me, my pet." Power just dripped out of his voice.

"T-that's me." Mitch said and went outside.

The first thing he saw was a spaceship.

A spaceship.

A real spaceship.

Then he looked at the ramp that was coming out of it. On the ramp stood the most beautiful, handsome, hottest person (or thing) Mitch had ever seen.

He, maybe it, was incredibly pale, with some designs along the shaved sides of his head.

"My, oh my. You certainly are a very beautiful little thing. Come closer, apprentice."

Mitch stepped closer. He couldn't say no to that being.

He didn't even notice his neighbors recording and screaming at him not to go.