iZombie

A/N: IMPORTANT:: this won't have Avi, Kevin, or any IRL people apart from Scott, Mitch, and Kirstie. It will be Ravi Chakrabarti and Clive Babineaux, and maybe other characters from the show. I could very well have Avi and Kevin play the parts but I felt this way was better... plus I have a huge crush on Ravi... in case you don't know, here is how they look: (also this show is lit??)

Ravi Chakrabarti: (he's a babe look at how beautiful he is)

Clive Babineaux: (pronounced Bah-bih-no)

*********

Scott passed his hands through his white hair, putting on his lab coat. "What do we have today?"

Ravi put down a tool and wrote something on the clipboard next to the body. "Sarah Bohansen. She was found in her work place. I found some marks on her neck that show she got strangled impossibly hard, but that's not the cause of death. She has multiple stabs on different parts of her body, but in two of them the perpetrator inserted the knifed and wiggled it inside of her, including her head and left mammary gland."

Scott finished putting on his gloves and his head shot up to look at Ravi. "Her left what-now?"

"Left mammary gland. Left mammilla."

Scott raised his eyebrows.

"Left boob, Scott, her left boob." Ravi rolled his eyes.

Scott snorted. "I know, I just wanted to hear you say it. Are you done for today?"

"Yeah, I'm leaving. It's all you for the rest of the day. Have your dinner."

The once-blond happily nodded and grabbed an electric saw and opened Sarah's skull and removed the brain, closing her back up again.

He took the brain over to the break room where there was a small kitchen. He chopped it up and put it in a microwaveable Ramen noodle cup, added a lot of hot sauce, and cooked it. Afterwards, he sat on the couch and turned on the old tv.