Protector

A/N: This was fun to write. I hope you have fun reading it! Enjoy! ;*

*****

Scott was Mitch's protector.

Let me explain.

Mitch's parents worked in a very dangerous industry. Drugs, to be exact. They were never home with Mitch, since they were distributing their 'products'.

Mitch's caretakers were maids most of his life. When he got accepted into Washington University, he was extremely happy to get away from his house. But his parents were scared. They were scared someone would harm him because of them.

So, they hired their most loyal worker.

Scott Hoying.

His job was to go to Washington University to watch Mitch. His parents pulled some strings to make him his roommate and the rest was history.

That takes us to today.

Mitch and Scott had been inseparable. They were roommates, best friends, and boyfriends. Sure, they probably weren't allowed, but Scott didn't care.

They were completely fine, until one horrible morning.

Scott woke up to an empty bed, which he didn't expect after the previous night's... activities...

"Mitch?" He called. After getting no response, he jumped up and walked quickly to the bathroom. "Mitch?! MITCH?!" He got worried.

Very worried.

He quickly got dressed and got his gun from his drawer. He ran out of their dorm room and kept going, ignoring his friends' calls.

He hopped in his car and drove to the one place he knew they'd taken him. It was an old abandoned warehouse.

When he got inside there was only one guy.

Travis.

"Where the fuck is he?" Scott asked.

"Who, Mitch? You don't have to worry about him." He smirked.

"Not worry about Mitch? Oh, I'm sorry, have we met?!" Scott raised his voice.

"Calm down, he's fine. Now, until you give me the supply, you won't see him." Travis smiled a disgusting smile.

Scott thought about a plan for a few seconds. "Give me a minute."

He walked out of the warehouse, took out his phone and dialed Mike Grassi.

"Hello?"

"They have him. They fucking have him."

"What the fuck?! How?!"

"I don't know, but they won't give him back until they get the shipment."

"That's a big loss."

"But, it's your only son. Your baby boy. My other half."

"Fine. Give him the location." Mike hung up.

Scott walked back in and gave Travis a glare. "Give me the boy and I'll give you the location."

"Fine. Boys!" Travis called and two men came out with a chair on which Mitch had been tied up on. Scott immediately came up with a plan.

Shoot Travis, while the other men put Mitch down shoot them too.

Easy, right? For Scott it was.

He shot Travis straight on the head, and while the men were putting down the chair, struggling to get their guns out, he shot them as well. Mitch was screaming, but it was muffled by the cloth on his mouth. Scott ran, more like sprinted, towards Mitch.

"Baby, are you okay?" He quickly removed the cloth and untied his arms and legs.

Mitch almost tackled Scott in a hug and started sobbing.

"W-wha-what's happenni-ing?" He got out between sobs.

"It's a long story, but you're okay now, baby. It's okay, baby boy. Shh..." Scott comforted Mitch until he was just hiccuping.

"Everything's okay now. Let's go back, baby boy. We'll talk there." Scott kissed Mitch.

*****

When they got to their dorm room, they were surprised to see the Grassis there.

As soon as they saw their son they ran towards him and hugged him.

"I was so worried Mitchie." His mom said.

His dad looked at me. "Did you give him the location?"

"No. I shot him." Scott smiled as Mike pat his back.

"Good job, Buckets."

"Hey, Sir? Would you mind if I was dated your son?" Scott asked.

"I already know you are." He simply stated, and Scott almost choked on air.

"You do?"

"I know everything, Buckets." He chuckled.

*****

A few hours later and the parents left, leaving Scott and Mitch alone. Scott just hugged Mitch tightly, hiding his face in Mitch's neck.

"I was so worried, baby boy. I thought they had hurt you." He nuzzled Mitch's cheek.

Mitch giggled. "But you saved me. And I couldn't thank you enough. I love you."

"I love you too. So much. I don't know what I'd have done if you were really gone. Your parents would have killed me, first of all." Scott said, kissing Mitch's cheek, then jaw.

"But they I'm not gone, I'm still here." Mitch laid down, bringing Scott with him. They cuddled in silence for a few minutes.

"I love you, baby boy."

"I love you too, Scotty."

*****