Senior (pt.2)

A/N: I've changed it so that the first part happened at like the middle of the school year.

This is fluff. Just fluff.

*******

Mitch paced around his room debating wether to text Scott or not.

He didn't want to seem desperate.

But it was a senior. And he was a junior. It was an opportunity he couldn't pass up.

But it could very well be a prank!

Fuck it.

Mitch: Hi! This is Mitch :)

Was that too much? He sent it, its too late. Oh God, what if the smiley face was too much? What if Scott thinks he's desperate?

*ding!*

Mitch hurriedly opened the text. It was from Scott.

Scott: Hey! I was getting nervous. I thought I had taken it too far by giving you my number :/

Mitch: Not at all! I was surprised

Scott: Why?

Mitch: I didn't expect someone like you to like someone like me

Scott: What do you mean?

Mitch: Nothing

Scott: Mitchie...

Mitch blushed, and tried to cover it up even though Scott couldn't see him.

Mitch: It's just that you're this amazing, buff, handsome Adonis that everyone likes and I'm just... there, ya know?

Scott: Aw, don't say that. You're the most beautiful person I've ever laid my eyes on

By now, Mitch could feel his face burning.

"Mitch! Dinner!"

Mitch: I have to go, but I'll see you tomorrow at school?

Scott: Of course :) Bye, Mitchy <3

Mitch almost squealed when he saw the little heart, but decided to control himself.

*********

The next day, Mitch nervously walked into school. He didn't know what would happen through the course of the day, but he was pretty nervous.

As he put things away in his locker, he felt a presence next to him.

"Hi." The baritone voice said.

Mitch looked up and saw two blue eyes staring profusely and his own. A blush crept into his cheeks. "H-Hi." He smiled sheepishly.

"You're so cute." The blonde said out of nowhere.

Mitch's cheeks got darker. "T-thank you."

"It's unbelievable how someone can be so amazing and adorable." Scott was absolutely entranced by the short brunette.

"Stop, why are you doing this?" Mitch tried to make himself shrink in his oversized hoodie.

"It's cute seeing you blush." There were a few moments of silence. "Can I hug you?"

Mitch was startled by the question. "Um, sure..?" As soon as the words escaped he was wrapped in Scott's arms. He hesitantly hugged back, still in a little bit of a shock.

"You're so tiny and huggable." Scott showered Mitch in compliments the latter couldn't even process.

"I want to take you out." Scott pulled away. "Text me your address and I'll be there at seven."

Scott walked off and left a very dizzy Mitch behind.

What just happened?

********

A/N: FUCKIN FINALLY. Sorry to make you guys wait, I hope this made up for it..?

Love y'all!!

You have no idea how hilarious I am.