--one amazing year--

It's my one year Wattpad-versary wOooOoO!!!

It's crazy how much can change in just a year.

I first joined thanks to BoopBoopOakley , who is inactive for now and back then she was my only internet friend. At the time she told me she read fanfic and I was so new to the fandom so I was like "whAT". She then made it clear to me that fanfic wasn't all smut so I was like "..hm. I'm gonna get a Wattpad account to read some."

And my first one, that she recommended, was... guess. The Alpha and the Omega of course. So thank you Superfruit_IsLife . That was a great roller coaster.

Then, it inspired to write my own book. The fucking train wreck that was Amazing Jobs.

I'm cRiNgInG IT WAS SUCH A BAD BOOK EUGH

gawddtilla can confirm how bad this book was. It was so bad you have n o. I d e a.

Then I mustered up the courage to ask RoseGoldHeart to join a Kik group in which Jae was as well.

That group. What can I say about it. I met the most amazing beautiful people. Those people have helped me through so much and I can't be thankful enough. I'll get back to that later.

Anyway.

I deleted Amazing Jobs and started Urge. Recently Urge has been blowing up and I don't know why, but now it has 10K reads?? That blows my mind.

Then I started Rivals. That hasn't been as great and it wasn't that good but I'm still glad I did it.

Then, this one shot book. This is my favorite one out of all of them. I get to do more things with each one shot and it's amazing, honestly.

And lots more that i love with my whole heart, despite how bad they are.

Back to my friends.

I've made some other ones and I love each and every one of you.

AltoPentaholic
RoseGoldHeart
gawddtilla
nikkijune
WillowThunder44
hxley_ann
Are the members of that group.

The ones I made after are just as special and some of my best.

LelYoGirlAngel
Pentafruits
PentaholicFruitler
moonlighthoying
liekenola
najaaida
And everyone from the Mitch group chat but idk if they have Wattpad.

I love you all so much.

Before Wattpad, before PTX, I was so close minded. I didn't know basically anything about anything and I didn't have any online friends because in my mind they were dangerous.

But mAN did that change.

I discovered my gender identity and sexuality because these people taught me to be open minded and accepting and no words can describe how thankful I am.

I think mostly Ateph and najaaida , you helped me understand more about the community and for that I am eternally grateful.

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH I CAN'T GET OVER IT UGH AND YOU YES YOU THE READER IF I DIDN'T TAG YOU JUST KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU JUST AS MUCH AND I'M THANKFUL FOR YOU UGH I LOVE YOU GUYS