Tease (pt. 2)

A/N: THIS IS COMPLETELY BASED ON nikkijune 'S EXPERIENCE I DID NOT ADD ANYTHING. THIS IS 100% BASED ON A TRUE STORY!! (Except their ages)

*****

During Mitch's lunch hour he was talking with his friends Kirstie and Kevin when Scott came up to him from behind and wrapped his arms around Mitch's waist. He pecked Mitch's neck again.

"Guess who?" He asked.

"Is it Junkie?" Mitch used an old nickname he called Scott when they first met.

"What are you doing the rest of your free period?"

"Um... staying here." Mitch replied.

Scott rest his chin on Mitch shoulder. "Come with me to auditorium."

Mitch looked at his friends who just giggle me at them. "O-Okay." He stuttered.

Scott started walking and Mitch followed. Mitch noticed Scott made a wrong turn and he pointed it out.

"This way is faster." Scott elbowed Mitch, and Mitch elbowed back.

They eventually started shoving each other until Scott pinned Mitch against a wall.

Mitch's breath hitched when Scott started leaning in. It took Mitch a full six seconds to realize what was happening.

Scott was kissing him.

And he was damn good at it.

Mitch kissed back. Scott moved his hands down and grabbed Mitch's ass to hold him up, making Mitch gasp. Scott took the opportunity and slipped his tongue in Mitch's mouth.

They were making out in the hallway and neither of them could care less.

After five minutes they pulled away and Scott put Mitch down. After fixing their hair and getting their breathing back to normal, they went to the auditorium towards Scott's friends.

Like nothing even happened.