A Lovely Night

A/N: don't watch La La Land if you were having a good day pls. I was BAWLING at the end and I just ugh. I'd recommend listening to the song. I'm sick so I have some time to write. Love y'all!! Also, it gets a bit steamy but nothing crazy.

Sorry if it's absolute shit, I'm literally high on that medicine you inhale through the mask idk what the fuck it's called. It makes me weird and droopy so sorry if it's a mess.

p.s. LelYoGirlAngel look at your messages fren thx

*******

Mitch was absolutely done with the party, so when he saw the douchebag pianist he took the chance.

"Hey! Can you grab my keys?" He said.

The blonde rolled his eyes. "Which ones?"

"The Prius!"

Scott looked at the box to see about a dozen Prius keys. "Not really helping!"

"The green tag."

Scott searched until he saw them and grabbed them. The short man walked down to where he was holding his keys.

"Thank you." Mitch started walking downhill.

Scott hesitated. "Wait. Let me go with you, my cars down there, anyways."

*******

They walked down the street on the hill, Mitch's heels clacking on the asphalt.

"This would be such a good date spot... too bad it's just you and me." Scott looked at the sunset over L.A.

Mitch scoffed. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me. I would take you here but you're not my type." Scott shrugged.

The brunette's eyes widened. "Okay, Mister Too-Good-For-Me. Maybe you're not my type, either. To be honest you're not the guy I'd ever fall for." He shrugged and walked by.

"Well, good. I don't want you getting your hopes up." Scott sat next to Mitch on the cement bench in a way that he was facing the view while Mitch was facing the road.

The latter rolled his eyes. "Why would I get my hopes up for someone like you?"

Scott inched closer. "Maybe because I'm the best you could ever have?"

Mitch did the same. "Actually, I'm the best you could ever have. Not like anyone would want the know-it-all musician."

Their faces were inches apart now. The pianist glanced at the smaller man's lips and without thinking put his hands on the spot above his knees, under Mitch's dress.

Mitch's breath hitched. "I would never, ever fall for you."

"What a waste of a lovely night." Scott murmured and connected their lips.

Mitch kissed back without giving it a second thought and put his hands on Scott's jaw, bringing him even closer.

As they kissed, Scott started nibbling on Mitch's bottom lip, absentmindedly bringing the hand on Mitch's thigh a bit higher, squeezing.

They eventually pulled away, out of breath. Panting, they averted their eyes to something else. Mitch pressed a button on his keys and found his car.

They both walked to it. "Do you want a trip to your car?" Mitch asked.

"No thanks. It's just a bit downhill." Scott shook his head.

"Okay. By the way, I work in a coffee shop in Warner Studios." The brunette winked and got in the car, starting it and driving away.

Scott started walking back uphill to the party venue.

Where his car was parked.