my last drafts

OK I KNOW IVE SAID GOODBYE MANY TIMES BUT I HAD THESE DRAFTS AND I DECIDED TO PUT THEM HERE AS A THANK YOU FOR 25K READS.

these are unfinished and never will be finished. i'm sorry, just know that i love you guys with all my heart. thank you for every single thing you've done :)

+•+•+

Scott put his briefcase down and put in the code. He felt stupid. It was a leather briefcase in 2017, in New York which is a very modern city. Scott knew he was breaking the law, and he'd be in deep shit if anyone ever saw him, but he would take this risk. He needed to free it.

He opened the door to his hotel room and carefully put down the suitcase. After going to the bank to get some American dollars, his Niffler has escaped, and stolen multiple watches. It was 2017, and gold coins were no longer used, so at least he had that going for him. What did escape though, were his Erumpent, Demiguise, and Occamy.

Fuck.

As if that wasn't enough, a short, annoying man was assigned to keep watch on him just in case there was something in the briefcase.

But we'll cross those bridges when we get there.

Right now, the issue on hand was that he had to goo feed all his beasts, but he couldn't risk the tiny Italian man see the... being.

"Hey, Mitchell," Scott's thick British accent rang through the room. "Do you think you could maybe put this's in the bathroom for me?"

Mitch nodded. "It's Mitch, asshole." And he took the toiletries to the bathroom.

While he placed them, Scott pulled the briefcase to where Mitch wouldn't see it when he came out, and opened it. He quickly ran down into it, and started to gather all the food before Mitch came back out.

While he was down there, Mitch came out. He called for Scott

+•+•+

mitch walked alongside kevin, until the blond guy from earlier bumped into him, almost making him fall, and kept walking.

"watch where you're going, sweetheart." he laughed as his possy followed.

mitch wasn't having any of it. he turned around with his arms crossed and yelled for his attention.

"what are you doing?!" kevin whisper-yelled.

"hey, do you have a problem? if you do you can run it through me."

scott and his possy were wide-eyed. "the fuck did you just say?"

mitch scoffed. "you heard me right, babe. don't you dare pull another move like that, or it won't end well." he turned around and walked away, kevin following behind him, scared shitless.

+•+•+

"hey, yeah, um, i don't want to intrude, sweetheart, but like... he escaped."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE ESCAPED?! damnit hoying, you're fucking terrible at your job." mitch quickly dropped the knife he was washing and ran towards the door.

+•+•+

nYOOM I KNOW ITS ONLY THREE BUT LIKE I LOVE YOU AND THATS ENOUGH... hopefully.

ok for real this time !! i think.

love y'all!