Insane

A/N: NSFW.

No smut though, don't get too excited there ;) Enjoy!!

*****

"No... No, I shouldn't. But... That would be fun." Mitch giggled.

Scott rolled his eyes from the cell across Mitch's. "Can you shut the fuck up already?! Your voice is so fucking annoying."

Mitch walked up to the bars and laughed. "But it turns you on so much, doesn't it daddy? I bet I make you so fucking h-"

Then a bell rang and all the cells opened. That meant it was lunch time. Scott and Mitch walked chest to chest and Scott leaned down to whisper on Mitch's ear.

"This isn't over yet..." He started nibbling Mitch's ear. "I'll get you back." When Mitch's breathing started to speed up, Scott just stopped and walked away.

Mitch watched him go and bit his lip, starting to walk himself.

*****

After eating, they got to go to the courtyard. Mitch was listening to the voices, when suddenly a brunette man with eyes so dark, they seemed black, came up to Mitch.

"Hey, gorgeous." He ran a hand through Mitch's hair. "I'm Travis. What's your name, cutie?"

Mitch looked alarmed. "I-I'm Mitch." He looked down.

Suddenly, the man grabbed Mitch's neck and made him look up. "Look at me when I talk to you." He growled.

Then, Travis felt a hand on his shoulder.

"I'd put him down if I were you." Someone warned.

"Says who?" Travis let Mitch down and turned around. He froze when he saw who it was.

You see, it was known around the whole asylum that Scott Hoying was a guy you did not want to mess with.

"Oh, uh... I...have to go." Travis ran over to the tables, and Scott turned his attention to Mitch.

"Yeah... Thank you." Mitch said.

Scott got closer to Mitch and hugged him. He got closer to his ears and whispered, "The plan is almost complete." He then pulled away and his eyes landed on Mitch's neck.

"That bastard will pay for what he did to you." Scott said.

*****

A few days later, the plan was complete. They convinced all the prisoners to get crazier and attack the guards, just to be set free.

They succeeded.

Mitch sat on Scott's lap, watching all the chaos unfold.

"Yeah, I know... I think so too... But why?" Mitch talked.

"One more word from your mouth and I'm leaving you here." Scott said.

"Don't you remember that my voice can do wonders to you, Daddy? I can make you come undone when I tell you I want you to fuck me against the wall?" Mitch whispered in Scott's ear.

Scott tensed. "Baby, don't do that." He put his hand on Mitch's thigh and squeezed a little bit.

The voices in Scott's head were screaming. They were telling Scott to take Mitch to their old cells where no one was anymore.

"Do it. I want to taste you, Daddy.." Mitch said seductively.

Scott just stood up with Mitch latched onto him and walked to the cells.

*****

A/N: lol brb gonna go bathe in holy water.