Take That, Scott!

A/N: So I'm trying a new style of writing. This is based on the style of writing in "Scomiche - Secret Diary Of A Fangirl" by feminenemy22 !! I love that story and I think the narrative is absolutely hilarious, so I'm gonna give it a shot! I'm not saying it will be funny or good at all bc I'm writing it and I suck. Enjoy!

*****

So, Scott and I recently broke up.

I found the bastard cheating on me with some RANDOM ASS GUY!!

I've been crying over it a little.

Okay, maybe a bit more than a little.

OKAY MAYBE A LOT.

It's not my fault that the person I've loved for three years fucking CHEATED ON ME??

He's been texting me a lot, too. That's NOT helping!!

I want to forget him, but I can't forget when he texts me like once every three minutes!!

Scott: Mitchie, I'm sorry.

Scott: Come back, baby.

Scott: I love you

Scott: So much

Scott: Goodnight.

GOODNIGHT AND GOOD MORNING TEXTS EVERY SINGLE DAY, TOO!

I decided to leave my apartment for a few hours, maybe that would help me.

I went to Starbucks, hoping life was done messing with me. It could've been a totally happy day but NOOOOOO. Life has it out for me.

I walk in and there he is, in all his beautiful glory. His blonde hair quiffed as always, almost against gravity.

He was wearing a beige jacket that went down to his knees, a blue shirt underneath it. I would be lying to you if I told you he didn't look FINE.

Plus, with the stubble he had grown recently he looked so fucking good. I didn't notice I was staring until he met my gaze.

I hate him.

I hate his stupid blue eyes.

I hATE HOW BLUE THEY ARE.

THEY'RE BLUER THAN THE OCEAN I HATE HIM SO MUCH.

He walked over to me and I knew I was fucking done for.

I seemed to be frozen so he just grabbed my hands and sat me on a table, and then left to do whatever the fuck.

I don't think my brain is working right now??

Is this real life? This better be a very realistic nightmare.

Am I even making sense right now?

He comes back and sits across from me. He puts a drink in front of me and I look at it.

Of course. OF COURSE THAT BITCH GETS MY EXACT ORDER.

HE'S PERFECT. TOO BAD HE DOESN'T HAVE THE LOYALTY I NEED!!

"Mitchie..."

The nickname hits me like a truck. Here he is, with his perfect hair and shit, while I probably have bags under my eyes and I look like I have been crying for two weeks, which I have.

"I've missed you so much... please come back."

You see, in fanfics I would've stayed frozen and let him have his way, but this is real fucking life!

"Scott, you can't just fucking do that!! You can't just break my heart and walk back into my life expecting me to let you back in!! How about you go fuck yourself, or, even better, let that other bitch do it for you?" I sassed back.

BITCH, DON'T MESS WITH THE FUCKING QUEEN.

"Mitch you're making a show."

I looked around, and sure enough, people were staring. Well, I'm going to warn them, as well.

"Well, look at all the fucks I give! Better warn everyone that Scott Hoying is a cheating asshole!" I flipped him off and got my coffee and left, never to look back again.

TAKE THAT, SCOTT.