--pissed--

So,, I'm pissed

Surprise surprise

And why am I putting it here? well I'm sorry but I'm pissed at Superfruit.

OK LISTEN

I'M HIGHKEY DONE WITH FUTURE FRIENDS AND IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN RELEASED. 

Let's look at Kevin, Kirstie, and Avi. They said: "I'm releasing ___ EP on month/day!! Pre-order now!" And they only tweeted like one or twice a week tops.

Superfruit, in a matter of ONE WEEK has tweeted about it over three times each day.

And you know what else pisses me off?

Kevin was recently honored with the key to his hometown and had June 23rd dedicated to him. June 23rd is Kevin Olusola day. Everyone congratulated him, and that was the end of it. Superfruit didn't congratulate him, on Twitter at least.

Superfruit recently had a CLEARLY FAKE OVER-DRAMATIZED proposal in their Infomercial.

I saw more people tweeting and freaking out about those two fucking seconds than I did tweets about Kevin, wether it was congratulating him, or just talking about how proud they are.

That angers me so much.

Why the fuck is a fake, 3 second proposal more than a man getting a whole day and the key to his hometown?

I was writing a Riches to Rags chapter but it's hard when I'm so pissed lmao

I sleep on my front, my cat sleeps on her side, and y'all sleep on Kevin Olusola??

I got a summer job so Riches to Rags chapter coming whenever I have time and I'm not pissed