Intimidating

The whole cafeteria got quiet when the new student, Scott Hoying, walked through the doors.

He was wearing a black sleeveless shirt that revealed a flower tattoo sleeve, with black jeans, black combat boots and a black beanie. He looked like a cliche bad boy.

To be honest he looked really sexy.

At least I thought so.

"It's rumored that he got expelled from his last school." Avi said.

"For what?" Kevin asked.

"I don't know. I just know that his sister had to come to the school with him." Avi responded.

I took a sip of my water. "Who's his sister?"

Right then, a short blonde girl walked up to Scott and pointed to an empty table.

"That's her." Jeremy stated.

"She's in my math and choir class." I said.

I stared at the intimidating blonde boy for a little longer, until Kevin waved his hands on my face and told me to snap out of it.

*****

The next day my math teacher told us we had to work in pairs, and we got to choose them.

I didn't have any friends in that class, and I saw the boy's sister was alone, so I went up to her.

"You need a partner?" I asked.

She looked around. "Me?"

I chuckled. "Yeah, you. I saw you by yourself and thought you might want a friend."

She smiled. "You're very nice, thank you. It's just that because of my brother people assume I'm... ya know... mean or cruel or something. In Kirstie by the way."

I shook her hand. "Mitch."

After math class was lunch.

"You can sit with us, if you want." I told Kirstie.

"Can Scott go? My brother?" She asked sheepishly.

I thought if Kevin, Avi and Jeremy would accept that.

Meh, they can deal with it.

"Of course!"

"Okay, I'll meet you at the table." She walked off to find Scott, I assumed.

I grabbed my tray of horrible lunch food and went to my table.

"Guys, we're having guests today, make space." I said.

"Guests?" Jeremy questioned.

"You'll see."

The doors opened and in came Kirstie and Scott.

I saw Kirstie's eyes scanning the cafeteria until they found me. She grabbed Scott's hand and walked over.

"Hey, Mitchie."

"Hey, Kirst. This is Jeremy, Avi, and Kevin. Guys, this is Kirstie and her brother, Scott." I looked at my friends and had to stifle a laugh because their faces were priceless. Well, at least Avi and Kevin. Jeremy and Kirstie were just staring at each other.

Scott just stared at... me?

As soon as I looked into his blue eyes I knew it.

"MATE!!" Kirstie and Scott yelled at the same time.

((A/N: Bet you didn't see that coming, did ya? They aren't Alpha/Omega/Betas though! Okok back to your regularly scheduled programming.))

I don't know what I felt, but it wasn't normal. Scott ran- no, sprinted to my seat, grabbed my hand, and dragged me to the hallway.