Flowers

A/N: I combined two prompts. The second one is a soulmate au where someone has a tattoo of a flower bud since they were born, and when they meet their soulmate, it blooms.

p.s. "I don't know what to say.. but that's okay. I never know what to say.." YOU'RE SO CUTE HSOSBLABSOSHSIS AND YOUR VOICE IS CUTE TOO I'M FANGIRLING OVER HOW CUTE YOU ARE

*******

Scott walked into his small flower shop, loving the smell of the fresh roses and tulips.

He set up different bouquets of different colors and arrangements, so the clients could choose. He was arranging the last one when the little bell on the door jingled. It was his employee/best friend, Kevin.

"Morning, Kevo." He said and shot a smile at the dark skinned man.

"Good morning, Scott. Here's your coffee."

Kevin handed Scott his daily iced coffee.

"Hey, I decided what tattoo I want to get."

********

Mitch got all the tools ready for when Romeo got there.

Romeo was a new employee he had hired. He was incredible at his job, and Mitch made sure he got all the credit and attention he deserved.

"We have a client today. He's planning on getting a flower sleeve around his flower bud, which hasn't bloomed already. What an idiot. I mean what if he gets the same flower as his bud? Then he'll have two of the same. Whatever. To each their own."

********

After closing hours, Scott headed out. "Your turn to close, Kev. You know where everything is."

The blonde walked a few steps to the right and went inside the tattoo shop. A skinny guy with tattoos all over his neck and arms welcomed him with a 'bro hug'.

"Hey, man. You're here to begin your flower sleeve, right?" He asked.

"Yeah." Scott smiled.

"Okay, great, I'm Romeo Lacoste, and I'll be working on your sleeve. I already have a few sketches over here, so if you'd follow me over here..." Romeo lead Scott to a little desk at the back of the shop, and after Scott chose the one he wanted to start with, they went through a door behind them.

Scott sat on the chair, waiting for Romeo.

"Hey, Ro, is he here yet?!" Scott heard the most beautiful, melodious voice talk.

Romeo gasped when he saw the flower bud bloom a little. "Holy-- um..." He put two and two together. Once he did, the tatted man smirked. "Mitch, come here please!"

"What's u-- oh my God." Mitch saw the blonde man's flower bud bloom completely and looked down at his own, which had done the same.

Roses.

Scott stood from the chair and slowly walked to the shorter man.

"H-Hi. I guess you're my soulmate, huh?"

The brunette's smile could light up the darkest of rooms. "I'm Mitch. Mitch Grassi."

"Scott Hoying."

They started at each other for what felt like hours. Romeo leaned his head on his hand, watching everything unfold.

The soulmates stepped closer to each other. When they were chest to chest, Scott put his hands on Mitch's cheek, and brought their lips closer, until they were merely brushing.

Mitch leaned forward a few centimeters and closed the space. The kiss made their tattoos feel like they were burning, but they didn't care. They were too wrapped up in the feeling of their lips dancing against each other's.

When they pulled away, they were both breathless. "I guess the flower sleeve was just in time." Scott joked.

Mitch smiled at the lame joke, feeling giddy. "I guess so."

*******

A/N: that ending sucked aNYWAY

...I lost a bet to a guy in a chiffon skirt... bUT I MAKE THESE HIGH HEELS WERK

I told you time and time again... I'M NOT AS THINK AS YOU DRUNK I AM

I'm literally trash but Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time is literally such a good song I LOVE P!ATD K BYE

p.s.s. YOU'RE SO CUTE WH