--the news--

I saw some of you didn't know the news?? Um let me tell you a story. This is 100% based on real life and appears in the "🍓" book.
I have pictures and everything.

SO, STORYTIME.

2009, Scott is 17, Mitch is 16.

Scott developed a huge crush on Mitch, to the point where he wanted to be with him all the time. They often hung out and they iChatted all the time. Through iChat, Scott comes out to Mitch.

Skip forward (no exact amount of time) and they're hanging out in Mitch's bedroom. Scott musters up the courage to kiss Mitch.

Mitch guides Scott to an open park near Mitch's house, Scott driving his Ford '05 Mustang. In that car, they make out and hook up for a few hours.

Skip forward two weeks, Mitch dumps Scott. They remain friends.

December 25th, 2009, Scott tweets "Lovin' someone don't make them love you".

December 29th, 2009, Scott and Mitch were thinking about each other. Scott tweets "I miss you. :(" and Mitch tweets "@scotthoying you are an angel".

They don't talk for the first half of 2010. Scott goes to college and they drift apart.

May 2011, Scott calls Mitch for The Sing-Off. While filming The Sing-Off, they are put in the same hotel room, where they try to have a casual hook up but stopped half way, because something felt off. Their bond had gotten very sibling like, so they stopped. This happened on July 11th, 2011. Scott tweeted "I think I just went through the most peaceful breakup."

That brings us to today, where they haven't kissed until the La La Land Medley, that we know of.

Everything changes now. Watch the Katylogues. They use the lyric "We made out in your Mustang to radio head."

Scott talked about being friend zoned. He said "maybe you'll have a drunken hookup, who knows?"

They talked about high school romance, and I can't get over what they said, it hurts my heart

"High school romance doesn't matter at. All. So don't get to emotional with it, because it won't matter."

When the Finebros asked "would you feel comfortable sharing the story of your first kiss?" They straight up answered "no." AND I FEEL LIKE NO ONE NOTICED: Mitch answered for the both of them. Mitch said no and no one asked anymore questions. Mitch answered for him and Scott.

THEY'VE BEEN DROPPING HINT FOR YEARS YOU GUYS. SINCE THE FUCKING KATYLOGUES.

Anyway, now that you're filled inc, go listen to Bad 4 Us. Ya welcome.

Pictures:

The book.