Mitch and Josh

A/N: this is... different. basically best friend wars. but with a twist. very short, vidcon is taking very long :(( enjoy!!

warning; dom/sub relationships, but nothing sexual happens.

******

"No! Mine is better than yours!" Mitch whined.

Josh rolled his eyes. "Mine would beat yours in a heartbeat. He's the best dom, admit it, you've had him before! I've shared!"

Mitch crossed his arms. "I've shared mine, too! You know he's the best one."

"Let's talk about this like mature adults. Me first. Mine is more protective. Once I lost him in a crowd and as soon as I started to ask someone for their phone since mine was dead, he came out of nowhere and started saying, 'no, mine, don't touch him, get your own, mine'."

"Well, mine is sweeter. Once he was doing something I was uncomfortable with and I had to safe word, and he felt so bad about it we switched and he told me to punish him."

"Still, mine is better." Josh arranged the SnapBack on his neon hair.

"No, mine!"

"Mine!"

The boys were so in their heads they didn't notice the door open and Scott and Tyler walk in.

They watched the argument go on for a bit longer until Scott yelled, "Enough!"

Everyone fell silent and Mitch and Josh quickly fell into their head spaces, kneeling in front of their doms.

Mitch in front of Tyler, and Josh in front of Scott.

"We are very sorry, masters, we were arguing and screaming and we didn't acknowledge your presence in any way. We will take any punishment you deem necessary." Mitch said, Josh didn't say or do anything but the doms knew he agreed.

"You guys arguing over which one is best was the reason we switched in the first place. Today is the last day and you've fixed nothing. We might need to take a different approach. Mitch, a word with you, bedroom, now." Tyler ordered.

The brunet quickly did as his dom said.

Once in the bedroom, Tyler started talking.

"Having you these past few days was fun," he passed a few fingers on Mitch's jaw, while the latter looked straight forward. "I learned a lot and I'm sure you did too. Tell your daddy that if he ever need extras, call us, okay?" He kissed Mitch lips briefly and told him to go back to the living room, where he saw Scott kissing Josh goodbye as well.

They pulled away and Tyler went to Josh and Scott to Mitch.

The blond pulled Mitch into a hug and kissed him deeply. "God, I missed you, baby. Not being able to kiss you for a whole week, not being able to pounce on you whenever you looked amazing.." he groaned and kissed Mitch again.

When they were done, the other couple was waiting.

"See you, man. Hit me up if you ever need us for a scene." Scott offered.

"Will do."

*******

A/N: umm I actually really liked that wow this was good lmao

I didn't cringe while writing this I'm proud of myself.

Angel I hoped u like this idk why but it has spooky jim so you're welcome

Love y'all!!