New Neighbors

Mitch, Avi and Kirstie lost all their money.

Well, not all of it they still had 59,000 in their bank account.

BUT STILL.

They lost their mansion, their beach house, their- well, you get it.

They moved in to a new, cheaper apartment. It was a huge house, but they had put a wall and split it into two houses.

"I'm not ready for this change!! We passed from a mansion to a... suburb with middle class neighbors!" Kirstie whined.

"Oh, will you calm down! I don't like this change either but we have to!" Mitch retorted.

Kevin just sighed and plugged in the TV. The last piece of furniture they bought to make the house more homely.

Mitch grabbed his keys, throwing "I'm going to explore!" behind at his roommates.

Meanwhile, Scott was returning from his farmers market, where he was known as the best fisherman in the small town. His roommate Jeremy was with him when he entered the huge wooden building and people started clapping and cheering.

He chuckled. "Thanks, guys."

He waited for his employees to put some coolers with different kinds of seafood in the back of his pickup truck.

*****

He was talking to Jeremy and parked his car, when he felt someone's car clash against the back of his. He nor Jeremy got hurt, so he jumped out of the car to see a feminine-looking man dialing a number into his phone.

"What the fuck?" Scott asked.

The man gasped. "It was your fucking fault!"

"I was parked! You were going in reverse, therefore it's your fault! Don't blame me!" Scott was stepping closer to Mitch, avoiding all the seafood spread around the street.

"Don't fucking yell at me!" Mitch took a deep breath, immediately regretting it when all he could smell was fish. "Just let the police sort this out."

*****

Turns out, it was Mitch who had to pay, since he was going in reverse and Scott was parked. They were in a phone call planning a meeting so Mitch could give the blonde a check.

"I have a very busy schedule, so hurry up!" Mitch Wales over to his balcony, Scott doing the same.

"Yeah, I get it, you're bu-"

"You?!" They both said in unison hanging up the phone.

"I can't believe you're my neighbor! As if this wasn't enough!!" Mitch yelled.

*****

A/N: I barely got any votes on my last one shot, which makes me sad since I really liked it. Anyways!!

This is based on a... *dramatic Mexican music*

TELENOVELA.

Part two??