--i'm scared--

Remember I told you we adopted a stray dog?

Well, we need him gone.

I know if you follow me on Snapchat you know I love him, but he's brought chaos onto my family.

Why is he here, who's gonna keep him, feed him, get him out, he's not ours, leave..

All things people have said today, until hell broke loose.

My mom started screaming louder than I've ever heard her scream saying she was sick of it and my grandma screamed back and my grandpa started screaming and I just went to the living room and had a panic attack by myself since I didn't know what to do and had zero control of the situation and that's really scary.

I showered a few minutes ago and I puked and I don't know what's happening.

Then my mom screamed at me.

"It's all your fault!"

I don't know what to do.

My mom and I share a room, for reasons I won't say right now, and I really don't want to go in tonight.

I don't feel safe here and I'm scared and I don't know what to do, I'm crying my eyes out and for a minute suicidal thoughts came to mind because it's too much.

The stress, school, the bullies, everyone probably thinks I'm annoying and hate me and everything is my fault and I don't know what to do.

And I started thinking 'what if I was gone?'

None of this would have happened and everyone would be happy.

But then those thoughts scared me and I forced them out.

I don't know what to do.

I'm scared and my head hurts and I want to escape far away from this house and my family.

I'm writing this here because you guys are always there for me and you give good advice.

Love you guys, sorry for ranting.