Index Cards

A/N: hey did u notice my display name and pfp heheheheh

For Pentafruits (prompt is the media attached)

******

Mitch Grassi and Scott Hoying were partners in their CHEM 123 class. Scott was the nerdy one, the typical 'doesn't know he's incredibly attractive and everyone likes him' nerd. ((how he looks now but sort of the same style he had in the mitch area in the can't hold us music video)) Mitch was another cliche all on his own. He was the popular one. Wore incredibly rare and expensive clothes, like the leather jacket he always had on from the Daft Punk pop-up shop.

So naturally, as true cliches go, they were paired together in this class.

Scott was always nervous and fidgety. He stuttered a lot around Mitch, and Mitch found him incredibly cute and endearing. He had trouble answering basic questions in the class.

For example, to test this theory, Mitch asked him:

"Hey, Scott, what's the octet?"

Scott looked up from the beaker he was using to measure a liquid, and attempted to answer the question.

"U-um, well, w-when an object, um, uh, when a-a chemical b-bond--" Scot was interrupted by Mitch's giggle.

"It's okay, nevermind."

Sometimes they did have actual conversations, when Scott was feeling a bit more confident. But then Mitch would flirt and Scott would eventually stutter more.

Scott had been trying to muster up the courage so he prepared some index cards with what he could possibly say.

As they were in their hall in the dorm building, being as their dorms were a few doors away, Scott got the notes.

"H-hey, um, did you, uh, did it hurt, erm, whe-when you fell from--oh fuck," the worst possible scenario in Scott's head happened.

His notecards fell from his hands. 

They got spread around his feet and he was trying not to panic, because fuck Mitch is probably laughing and judging him in his head and oh my god just pick up the cards.

"Shit, fuck, oh God, um, damnit, in sorry, this is--" As soon as Scott stood up again he felt hands at the side of his face and lips on on his own. He took a few seconds to realize,

Mitch was kissing him. Oh my GOD. They guy he likes has his lips on his!! Their faces were touching!! It felt like a cloud and fuck!

As soon as the pulled away Mitch smiled widely when he saw how red Scott's face was.

"I- uh, I don't have a card for this.."

"Wanna go out with me?" Mitch straight up asked.

Scott, once again, took a few seconds to figure out tat he wasn't asleep, and that Mitch-fucking-Grassi was asking him out.

"O-oh, um, yes, yes I would love to."

"Good, I'll come by around seven, dress casual," Mitch gave him a kiss on the kiss and wordlessly left.

Scott entered his own room and laid face-up on his bed.

I just scored a date with Mitch Grassi.