Police

A/N: their hometown (by tøp) isn't Arlington, it's Anaheim, (not far from L.A.)

*******

Mitch was on his way back to L.A. after visiting his family in Anaheim.

Mitch, being 19, decided to go to college in LA, majoring in performing arts. His family let him, with the condition that he had to visit every other weekend. Of course he agreed, but sometimes it could be a pain in the ass.

For example, now.

He ran out of gas, so he barely made it to the gas station. Mitch decided to get some coffee and a few snacks. He deserved it, after a horrible dinner with his judgmental aunts and uncles asking him about his grades and love life the whole time.

He got out of the car, wallet in hand, and went to the coffee machine. He was about to get there, but two police officers stood in his way.

Here's a fact about Mitch, police officers made him nervous. His hands got sweaty and he stuttered for no reason, because he knew he wasn't doing anything wrong or illegal.

They were blocking his way, so he made some efforts to get through.

"U-um... e-excuse me, uh, officers, I-I have to g-get some coffee. Please?" He asked quietly.

There was a scruffy, tall blond one and a platinum-blue haired female one. They both looked to be in their early twenties, very young.

The latter laughed while moving a few steps away. "Don't worry, hon, we don't bite."

The blond one smirked and made direct eye contact with Mitch before he growled.

Mitch was in absolute shock.

The very tall, broad, attractive police officer just growled at Mitch.

The brunet's face turned beet red and he hurried and went to the machine to get his coffee. He could hear the female officer playfully scolding her friend, but he was too focused on trying to get his face to go back to normal.

"You are so annoying! The poor guy is probably sweating bullets and you just made it worse." She said in a hushed tone.

"But, Kirst! He's so adorable, look at him." He replied, just as quiet.

"Well, look who's talking, Mr. Hottie, over there with your sharp-ass jaw." Mitch thought.

Suddenly the blond guys looked at him, mouth agape. Mitch's eyes widened in realization. He mentally face-palmed.

"I... I said that out loud, didn't I?"

The blond's face lit up like a festival. "Yes, yes you did."

********

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 11K!! I love y'all so much you don't even understand.

In other news, LelYoGirlAngel and I are writing a book together! It's based on the Black And White video.

Love y'all so much!!

p.s. Do u mind if I put a bit of self promo? Good.

Twitter: @/PTaleX33
Snapchat: alexandra6933
Tumblr and Insta: firstthingsfirst33

I know I'm not addressing any important issues right now, but I use this account to keep things light. I haven't said anything about any tragedies in the past because this is an account I use to make people a bit happier, despite whatever may be happening in their lives, or in the world as it is.

Please keep that in mind.

Love y'all!!