4.

Priya's P

Priya's P.O.V

"Do you know what, Bhabhi?" Siddu asks while we are watching TV.

It was Sunday afternoon and I was bored out of my mind. The rest of the family, except Rahul, Siddu, and I, had left to go to the temple and wouldn't be back for another couple of days.

Siddu and I got really close the past couple of days. He reminded me of my best friend, Shivaay who is abroad. Siddu was like a brother that I've never had.

One of my favorite movies, Khabhi Kushi Khabie Gham, was playing on the cable. "What?" I ask not taking my attention away from the TV. I was sitting on the sofa next to Rahul and Siddu was sitting on the floor in front of me.

"You're really pretty," Siddu says causing me to snap my head to him. He looks at me smiling.

"What?" I blush.

"No, really. You're really pretty. My best friend got really lucky with you," Siddu flirts again. Something about Siddu that I found out really quickly, was that he was a huge flirt. He always flirts with all of the girls around him.

"Oh, shut up!" I push his shoulder, playfully. I know he was just pulling my leg.

"Seriously, Bhabhi! You have to tell me you're secret."

The doorbell rings and Rahul who was sitting quietly next to us get up. He hits Siddu behind his head. "Stop flirting with my wife."

Siddu pouts as he rubs the spot behind his head.

"Jijaji!" I heard a voice squeal and I knew whose voice that was.

I get up from the coach in a hurry and run to the door to envelope my sister into a hug. "Aishu!" I had missed her so much this year. Sure we had talked on the phone and face timed but getting to talk face to face and hugging her was whole different experience.

"Didi!" She hugs me back tightly.

I pull back from the hug and give Babuji one who was next to her. "I missed you, Babuji."

"I missed you too, Priya." Babuji places a kiss on my forehead.

"Hi, Babuji." Rahul gives him a smile.

"Rahul beta, how are you?" Babuji pats him on his back.

"Good, Babuji. Come inside." Rahul opens the door wider.

"Babuji, Aishu this is Siddu, Rahul's best friend," I introduce him to both of them.

Babuji gives him a friendly smile.

"Babuji why are you here?" I ask. He usually doesn't come by without a warning and here he was.

"Well actually, I had some business here and we decided to stop by before we go back home," Babuji replies.