21.

Priya's P

Priya's P.O.V.

I sigh as I come out of the bathroom. I just took a shower before I head to college. I see Rahul still sleeping in bed. I roll my eyes at him. He was supposed to drop me at college before heading to his office. We were going to be late.

I pull the sheets off of him. "Rahul! Wake up." I shake his body in attempt to wake him up.

Rahul groans at me. "5 more minutes," he bargains.

"I'm going to be late," I complain. "My Professor is going to yell at me if I am late again. I'm always late because of you."

It's been a couple of weeks since Karva Chauth. Our relationship has slowly getting stronger with time, which makes me happy. Rahul makes me happy. He never lets me forget that he loves me.

I shake Rahul again. This time, Rahul's arm shoots up and grabs onto my wrist. He pulls me onto our bed and I gasp at the sudden movement.

"What are you doing?" I ask with excitement. Rahul pushes me into the bed more as he crawls over me.

He nuzzles his head into my neck, placing soft kisses. He trails his lips to mine.

"I love you," he whispers against my lips and I melt, closing in on the distance between us.

I move my mouth against his and Rahul moans into my mouth. I don't care about morning breath as I am engrossed on the feeling of his lips on mine. My hands grip Rahul's hair, pulling him into me more.

Rahul's hands caress my waist. He deepens the kiss. My hand trails down and rests on his chest as the other stays in his hair.

I push Rahul's chest lightly. I break the kiss as I push him onto his back. Both of my legs rest on both of his sides as I sit on his thighs.

"Get up," I give his lips a quick peck as I get out of the bed and head to the kitchen before Rahul can stop me again.

• • • • •

"That is the third time your late this week, Mrs. Sharma. Get out! I do not tolerate tardiness!" My economics professor yells and I flinch at this tone. I look down in embarrassment. He yelled at me in front of the class.

I wasn't too worried about getting the notes for the class. I know that Naina or Ananya would give me notes after the class. Those two have become so close to me. We hang out with Dhurv, Ishaan, and Rudra after our classes are over almost every day. Out of the guys, I was most closest to Dhurv.

I sigh as I turn to leave the classroom. That was when Dhurv jogs into the classroom.

"Out, Dhurv! This is a reminder for everyone to not be late. If they're late, then you'll be kicked out of the classroom!"