22.

*Mature Content*

*Mature Content*

Priya's P.O.V.

"What do you want to watch?" I ask Rahul as I look back at him. We were cuddling on the couch with a blanket around the both of us. I was leaning into him as Rahul had his hand over me. He was comfortable.

"Whatever you want," Rahul says as he caresses my arm.

It was the weekend so Rahul and I didn't have to worry about school or work.

"K3G!" A smile starts to form on my face as I put on the movie.

Rahul next to me, groans in annoyance. "Not again, that's the third time this month that we're watching that movie."

I pout at him. I bring my face closer to Rahul. I place my lips on his. I kiss him softly and Rahul moans into my mouth. I pull back.

"Be a good boy and watch the movie. Maybe you'll get more of that tonight." I pat his cheek a couple of times.

"You little minx." Rahul lunges forward and starts to tickle my sides. I burst out laughing, trying to get away from him. I push Rahul's chest.

"The movie is starting!" I complain as my attention moves to the movie. There's no way I'm going to miss Hrithik Roshan's entry.

Rahul sighs. I lean back to cuddle with him. Rahul wraps his arm around me. First, his hand caresses my arm. Then, he moves his hand to my waist. His thumb touches the little bit of skin that shows between my shirt and pajama pants.

I start to get distracted from his wandering hand. But, my eyes remain on the TV even though I wasn't paying attention.

Rahul takes it even further by moving his hand underneath my shirt. My hand grabs his wandering one. I look at him accusingly. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm not doing anything," Rahul exclaims. He looks at me innocently and I don't buy his act for a minute.

I turn my attention back to the movie. "Watch the movie."

Rahul rests his hand on my waist on top of my shirt. After 10 minutes, Rahul starts to caress my waist again. His hand wanders down at the waist of my pants. His fingers moving underneath the pants, touching my underwear.

"Rahul..," I say nervously. I don't know what he's trying to do. He's never touched me this way before.

Rahul stares into my eyes. "Do you trust me?"

All I can do is nod to answer. I wasn't sure if my voice is strong enough to give Rahul a proper answer.

"Take off your pants," Rahul commands as his hand slips below my underwear.