17.

Priya's P

Priya's P.O.V.

When Rahul had confessed his love for me again in this car, I did the first thing that came to my mind. I had to kiss him. And I did just that.

I place my hands on his face and pull his face to my lips. Rahul sighs into the kiss as he places his hands on my waist. He pulls away as he rests his forehead onto mine. He grabs onto my waist as he pulls me to the driver's seat. I was straddling him now.

Rahul brushes the hair on my face away as he kisses me again. He deepens the kiss and my fingers tangles in his hair. I gasp when Rahul bites my lower lip, touching my tongue with his. He trails his lips down to my neck and sucks on the area that connects my neck and shoulder. I moan his name and roll my eyes in pleasure.

Rahul moves his hands down to the bunched up kurta and places his hands underneath. His hands skim my bare waist as he continues his assault on my lips. I moan lightly into his mouth when he moves his hands higher and higher underneath the kurta. I can feel his hardness against my inner thigh.

These headlights flash us through the window. I pull back from Rahul, groaning at the light. Rahul squints through the glass.

"Shit!" He curses. He quickly places me in the passenger seat. "Don't get out. And lock the doors when I leave, okay?"

I could only nod, confused as to what was happening. I lock the doors as soon as Rahul closes the door behind him.

A police officer get out of the other car and I freeze in my seat. What was I thinking, making out with Rahul in a public place? I grimace. I wonder how we're going get out of this.

I curiously look on at Rahul and the police officer as they converse. Rahul reaches into his pocket and brings out his wallet. He takes out a wad of cash and puts it in the hands of the police officer. The police officer smirks as he gives me a glance before leaving in his car.

Rahul comes back into the car. Without saying any word, he starts the car and drives home. I keep glancing at him throughout the car ride, hoping that he would say something about the kiss that we just shared.

Rahul gets out of the car and heads inside the building. I follow him to our apartment. As I am about to go into my room, Rahul finally says something.

"I'm sorry," he apologizes.

I turn around to face him. "About what?" Did he regret the kiss? Because I definitely didn't. I had actually enjoyed kissing him.

"I'm sorry about the kiss," he apologizes again and I frown at him.

"I have to get bed. I start school tomorrow." I head towards my bedroom and start to tear up. I thought the kiss was perfect. It was my way of telling my feelings for Rahul. Why couldn't he understand that? But here he is again, rejecting my feelings for him.