19.

Rahul's P

Rahul's P.O.V.

"She said she loves me, Siddu." I beam at him through the cell phone.

Priya was taking a shower and I was waiting for her to come out so I can take my shower. My parents were coming over for dinner today so we were supposed to leave Lonavala soon. In the meantime, I decided to call my best friend to update him on the situation.

Siddu smirks at me through the screen of the phone. "I'm happy for you, dude."

I sigh. I look at the door of the bathroom, making sure that Priya was still taking a shower. The water running, confirms my doubts.

"What's wrong?" Siddu asks.

"I hurt her. Like a lot," I tell him and he smiles sadly. "I know she says she loves me. But I know she hasn't completely forgiven me."

"I know Bhabhi's hurt. But she loves you, Rahul. If she didn't want to work on your relationship, she would've left you already but she does this to work out. So don't mess this up and continue to prove to her that you deserve this second chance."

"You're right," I agree with him. Siddu always knows what to say to me.

The door opens to the bathroom and comes out Priya. Her hair is wet. She moves her hair to one side and dries it with a towel. Her neck was long and wet.

"Is that Siddu?" Her eyes light up with excitement.

"Bhabhi!" Siddu exclaims.

Priya quickly gets next to me on the bed. She places her hand on my shoulder. She greets Siddu with a huge smile.

"Looking gorgeous Bhabhi," Siddu flirts with my wife. I roll my eyes at him.

Priya ignores his usual antics. "How are things over there?"

"Everything is fine. Same old, same old."

"Any girlfriends?" Priya questions, teasingly.

Siddu blushes at the mention of girls. I smirk at him. I knew what he was blushing about.

"No girlfriends," Siddu denies.

"You're lying." Priya pouts. She looks at me as she pokes me in the chest. "You tell me."

Her puppy dog eyes make me melt. "He-."

"I'll tell her!" Siddu interrupts me. "I went on a date." Priya squeals in excitement next to me. "It's nothing serious, but we're going out again tonight."

"I'm happy for you, Siddu!" Priya beams at him.

"And I'm happy for you guys too," Siddu beams back at her. "I'm glad that you guys are finally together."

"I am too," I say. I place a kiss on Priya's forehead. She doesn't lean away from me and that makes me smile.

Progress. We're making progress.