15.

Priya's P

Priya's P.O.V.

"What is that?" I chuckle nervously. How did she even find these papers?

"What are these? Seriously, Didi?!" Aishu exclaims incredulously.

When I don't reply, Aishu reads out the divorce paper. "In the matter of Rahul Shah and Priya Shah..."

"Okay, stop." I snatch the divorce papers out of Aishu's hands.

"Are you and Jiju getting divorced, Didi?" Aishu questions.

"No, Aishu, we're not getting divorced," I tell her.

"Then, what are those?" She points to the papers in my hands.

I bit my lip in doubt. I didn't want to worry Aishu with all of my marital problems but I know she would be been more worried if I don't explain myself now. "Rahul and I were thinking of getting divorced but then we decided against it."

"Why?" Aishu asks confused. "You guys are so perfect together."

I chuckle to myself sarcastically. "We are far from being perfect."

"Why? Why were you guys thinking of taking such a huge decision?"

I wanted to tell Aishu the truth. I could finally tell her everything about how I was feeling but I didn't want to her opinion of Rahul to change. She loved Rahul as an older brother and I didn't want that to change.

"We were arguing a lot. We couldn't adjust to getting married that well but Rahul came here and said he wanted to give our marriage another chance. I agreed," I tell her. It wasn't the complete truth but it was something that would keep Aishu satisfied.

"If you guys were getting divorced, I don't know if I can make this marriage with Arnav work." Aishu worries. "You guys are my ideal couple that I always looked up to."

"Hey," I still down on the table in front of her. "You and Arnav are going to do fine. You understand and trust each other and that's the most important thing in a marriage."

Bua comes in the room but then freezes when she senses the vibe in the room. "Is everything alright?" She questions.

I smile at her. "Yep, just some pre-wedding jitters," I say.

Bua relaxes. "I thought something bad had happened."

"Is it time?" I ask as I get up from the table. I smooth out my dress.

"Yes," Bua beams. She's so excited for Aishu to get married.

Bua and I walk Aishu down the aisle to the mandap and make her sit down next to Arnav.

"Sit down, beta," Bua says to Aishu and she listens. I move to the side and stand to the side with Rahul and Siddu.

"Bhabhi, looking beautiful as usual," Siddu compliments.