23.

Priya's P

Priya's P.O.V.

When I wake up, I see that I'm all alone in bed. I was covered by Rahul's t-shirt from last night.

I wanted to cuddle more with Rahul, but he was no where to be seen. I knew he wasn't in the bathroom because there wasn't any water running.

The door opens with a shirtless Rahul coming in with a tray of breakfast.

"What is this?" I ask with a smile on my face. I know that he tried to cook breakfast for me, even though he doesn't know how to make food.

"Breakfast," Rahul says. He places the food in front of me and then gets into bed with me. He places a kiss on my cheek. "Happy anniversary, babe."

Today was July 18th. It was our first anniversary. I couldn't believe I forgot about it.

"You remembered," I comment.

"Of course, I did." Rahul takes my hand into his and places a kiss. "It was the day when you permanently became mine. Now, eat." He points to the toast and eggs in front of me. "I know it isn't anything special, but it was the only thing I can make without burning."

I take a bite of the eggs and toast. By all means, it wasn't the best I had but it was the fact Rahul made it. He made this for me despite knowing that he is horrible at cooking.

"It's perfect," I tell him. I press my lips against his for a quick kiss. I then bring the fork of eggs to him, indicating for him to eat it.

"It's pretty bland." Rahul spits the food out. "How are you eating this?"

"It's good to me." I eat another forkful of eggs.

I finish the food that Rahul made for me. Rahul takes the tray and places it on the side. He cups my face and places kisses all over my neck.

"I have to take a shower." I gasp when Rahul sucks on a part of my neck and then licks it.

"Good idea. Let's go take a shower together." Rahul gets up and carries me to the bathroom.

"No. I mean I shower alone and you shower alone. We're not showering together," I say as Rahul closes the bathroom door with his leg.

"But if we shower together, we'll save so much water." Rahul puts me on the floor and tugs on the shirt covering my body. "I promise. It'll be quick."

Rahul steps out of his sweatpants and then proceeds to take his shirt off of my body.

• • • • •

"I told you it would be quick," Rahul smirks as he puts on a t-shirt.

My thoughts go back to the mind-blowing shower that we just took. I never knew sex would be so pleasurable. I blush, avoiding Rahul's contact.