29.

Priya's P

Priya's P.O.V.

Anandi quickly pulls me aside as soon as we enter the house. Rahul was too busy conversing with Ma and Papa to even notice that I was not beside him.

Which was actually kind of unusual, since we've been glued together 24/7 ever since I've joined the office.

"Bhabhi..." Anandi starts as she looks at me guiltily.

She wants something from me. "What do you want?"

"I love you, Bhabhi. You always get straight to the point."

"What is it that you want?" I ask again.

Anandi takes my hand into hers and plays with it. "I want to go out to hang out with Shivaay for a couple of hours. Do you think you can cover for me at the house for a little bit?"

"Anandi!" I look around to see if anyone was nearby to hear our conversation. "Your graduation is tonight!"

Anandi was finished with her exams and was graduating from college. It was her graduation ceremony today so Rahul, Siddu, and I decided to stay with the rest of the family for a couple of days to celebrate.

"I know, I'll meet you guys there tonight. I already told Ma and Dad that I'll be hanging out with my friends. But, they think I'll be back in an hour or two. You just have tell them that I'm going to be late and that I'll meet you guys at the ceremony."

"Don't feel comfortable lying to Ma and Papa. I'm already lying to them about your relationship status," I tell her. And it's true. I feel really guilty that I'm hiding something so big from them.

"Exactly, you're already lying to them. So what is one more lie," Anandi tries to convince me. "Please, Bhabhi. For me?"

Anandi gives her best puppy-dog eyes and I melt. "Fine." I crumble. "This is the last time I'm going to be doing this though. You have to tell them soon that you are dating Shivaay."

"What are you guys doing here?" Ma questions. She pulls me into a quick hug. "You and Rahul go get settled into his room. I'll go make lunch."

I follow Rahul into the bedroom and drop the duffle bag onto the floor.

Rahul pulls me into a hug from behind. "What were you and Anandi talking about?"

I tense against him when he brings her up. "Girl stuff."

I keep it vague. It wasn't like I was necessarily lying to him.

"What kind of girl stuff?" Rahul questions. He then places a kiss on my neck, causing me to shift if more to the left to give him more access.

His kisses bring a smile to my face. I love kissing him.

"We were talking about your sister's love life."

Rahul drops his hands from me and turns me around. He has a disgusted reaction on his face. "She doesn't have a love life."

"How do you know that?" I question him. I love to get him all riled up.