26.

Three Months Later

Three Months Later

Priya's P.O.V.

So much has happened these past three months.

I'm about to graduate in a week. Rahul had helped me a lot with my school work. He helped me study to teaching me topics I didn't understand. It all because of him I'm graduating with such good grades.

Our relationship is doing so well. Of course, we have some fights here and there. But, we manage to work them out and come back even stronger. I'm crazy in love with him and he is crazy in love with me.

Shivaay is coming back to India for a month for his sister's wedding. A wedding that we're all invited to. Anandi is ecstatic because her boyfriend is coming back. She wants to spend some quality time together with Shivaay during his time back.

Anandi still hasn't told her parents or her brothers that she is dating Shivaay. I'm getting worried that they're going to find out in another way. Rahul is already suspicious that she has a boyfriend.

I still feel guilty that I'm keeping such a big secret from him. But, I can break Anandi's trust by telling him.

Rudra and Ananya told their parents that they loved each other. Rudra's parents were okay with their relationship because they love Ananya. Ananya's parents were upset at first, but they got to know that Rudra was an amazing guy and agreed to their relationship. They're going to get engaged after we graduate and married a year after.

Naina got engaged to this guy from the states. They're going to get married soon after she graduates. I always thought she would get together with Ishaan, but that didn't happen. I guess Naina is happy with her fiancé. Although, I do notice how she glances at Ishaan from time to time. He was probably her first love. First loves are hard to get over.

Ishaan is still the same playboy he is. He never keeps a girl around for more than two weeks and it's gotten worse nowadays. He dumps girls like it's nothing and doesn't even care for their feelings. He became more brutal ever since Naina announced her engagement. I know he has feelings for her but he's never going to come right out and tell her.

Dhurv is moving to London right after we graduate. He got a job in a very famous company there. I'm glad that he's doing good. I'm not as close with Dhurv as I was before he told me he had feelings for me. We had a mutual boundary that we won't cross anymore because of what happened. But, we are still friendly because of the group.

Siddu has completed his masters and is back in India. Siddu has been in a relationship for two months and then the girl dumped him. He was heartbroken and I knew he needed to be with his friends, so I allowed him to stay with us. It's been a month and he still hasn't left the house or Rahul and me alone. I love Siddu, but I just need some privacy with my husband.

My exams are this week and by the end of this week, I'll be graduating.

I look at the economics problem in front of me. How do you do this? I've been studying for three hours straight and I don't understand anything.