Chapter 3-Eye Catcher.

Hey Sorry for the late update but I'm helpless because I've my exams.

I just need your support. Silent readers please write your feedback even if it is bad or negative.

And to all my regular voters a Very Big Thank you.
Especially
YouBeingYou
&
chocopie08

♡♥♡

_________________________________

"Chachu, why is Dadda still sleeping?" Aakash asked his Uncle Nakul innocently.

Though Mayank was discharged from the hospital but he was still in coma and trapped on his bed with all the weird machines and other instruments connected to his body.

"Dadda is very tired and he just wants to rest so we'll let him sleep till he himself doesn't wants to get up." Nakul replied, wiping his silent tears.

"Will he also leave me like mumma did?" Aakash queried. Nakul quickly wrapped his arms around the boy pulling him closer. His heart was aching due to the pain but he had to be strong.

"He won't." Nakul kissed his forehead.

"Nakul, can I talk to you for a minute?" Manyata interrupted them.

"Small shot. Don't touch anything and sit here until I come." Nakul instructed Aakash and he nodded positively in reply.

"Mom, what is it?" Asked Nakul as he approached his mother as she was waiting for him.

His mother took a deep breath before opening her mouth.

"Nakul... I know it's going to be very tough but this is necessary."

"Mom! what are you saying?"

"As you know till Mayank recovers, you've to take the charge of our business here and as a lot of stress will be already piled up on you, I've come up with a decision." She paused.

"What kind of decision?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I am taking Aakash with me to America." She declared while he gaped at her.

He didn't see this coming. One by one, all were departing from him.

"No. No. No. He-is-not-going-anywhere." He denied emphasising on each and every word.

"Nakul.. I have to. Try to understand, will you?
who will look after him all day?
Even I can't stay here as your Yogita Masi (Maternal aunt) needs me." Manyata replied holding him.

"I said, he won't leave." He was stubborn as hell but Manyata knew what she had to do.

"Okay if that's what you want then why don't you come up with a solution?" She folded her arms.

"But." He couldn't even complete as his phone buzzed.

"Go pick it up, I'll be waiting for your decision." She left giving him no room for argument.

He groaned and answered the call.

"What?"

"Mr. Suri, I'm calling from G.S. Lifecare Hospital. You forgot to sign on the form. Could you please come here and do the formality. It's important." The receptionist queried politely.

"Send it to my office..." His voice was cold as ice. He was in a no mood to talk.

"I'm sorry sir but you have to come here and sign. It's one of the hospital rules." She answered.