Chapter 23-Twinsie.

"Hello.... again." She smiled at the boy once she was standing in his room.

Aakash's eyes were still glued to the television on the wall in front of him.

"Stop peering at me and go away, I don't want you to bother me at all." He snapped without looking in her direction.

"I'm sorry but I'm indeed here to be your friend so my job is to bother you." She quickly apologised but he just kept ignoring her.

She dropped her bag on the rack near the door and slumped towards him.

She sat next to him without making any noise. Aakash slightly narrowed his eyes but didn't shove her away as she started watching cartoons with him.

Ambar laughed out loud when the bunny fell in the sewer.
She giggled more enjoying the cartoon show.
Ambar was always crazy for watching animated shows but her aunt never allowed her to watch them. She only got to watch them when her aunt wasn't around or either at Vashisht's place.

Aakash couldn't control his amazement seeing her laugh at the bunny's funny stunts and antics.

"Do you like it?" Aakash suddenly asked her.

"What?" She enquired.

"Bugs Bunny!" He replied pointing out.

"Yes but not more than Shinchan." She answered genuinely making his eyes go wide.

"You like Shinchan?" He asked her again and this time, she just nodded.

"I don't believe you. You're just trying to trick me.
My Chachu must have told you." He accused her.

"Okay then ask me any question about Shinchan." Ambar challenged him.

"Okay!"

"What is the name of Shinchan's pet dog?" He questioned her.

"Shiro! The white dog who doesn't get much food." She instantly answered while her eyes were still on the television.

"That was an easy one, I will ask you a tough one?"

"Go on." She was ready for another already.

"Who's the in-charge of rose group?" He smirked after dropping the question.

"Matsuzaka. She is a teacher in Shinchan's school who always fights with Yoshinaga, another teacher who's in-charge of Sunflower group where Shinchan belongs." Ambar replied blowing up his doubt as his mouth hung open in shock.

Indeed she wasn't lying.

"Now do you believe me that I really love Shinchan and I'm here to be your friend and nothing else." She turned towards him with a smile while he smiled too.

"What is your name?" He asked her.

"Ambar but you can call me Amy. What is your name?" She queried.

"Didn't my Chachu tell you?" He frowned. She bit her lip before flashing a smile.

"No, he didn't but he did tell me that I'm here to meet a new friend who happens to be really strong and also a very good boy." He grinned at her as she replied.

"I'm Aakash." He forwarded his hand.

"What! Really?" She asked him while shaking his small hand.

"What's so odd in my name?" He questioned her, confused by her reaction.

"What is the meaning of your name?" She asked him.

"It means sky. I know it." He proudly stated.