Chapter 30-Weird Puzzlement.

"Transferred! But where?" She was desperate to know where her sister was.

"I actually don't know. She's somewhere in the north maybe." He replied.

"Dr. Karun, please tell me something more." She implored.

"Ambar. I only know that she got transferred. The junior staff still thinks that she resigned. Anyway, I think you should check in the hospital records. May be that might help you or else you can directly talk to Dr. Tripathi. Maybe she knows where Dr. Amrita might be." He patted her arm before leaving.

"Amy! Can we play something? I have finished reading this morning so I have no homework to do and this cube is no fun." Aakash asked her as he was bored playing with the cube while she was talking to the doctor.

"Yeah actually Amy got a little headache. Could we settle and watch some movie?" She asked him.

"Okay cool! We can watch The Lion King.' I love that movie." Aakash chirped and settled on the couch. Ambar agreed as she played the movie on but her mind couldn't concentrate on anything else.

All that she could think of was about her sister.

Where did she go and why?
When she was already about to resign then why did she change her decision and got a transfer.

"Amy! Aren't you watching?" Aakash turned to her.

"Yes I am." Ambar replied.

"Aakash, are you hungry? Wait, I'll get some popcorn from the kitchen." She said without waiting to hear his reply.

She hurried towards her room instead of the kitchen and picked up her cell phone from the bedside table.

She looked through her phone book to find the hospital number.

She quickly dialed it and waited to get it answered.

"Hello, G.S. Lifecare hospital. How may I help you?" She heard the receptionist say.

"Arr.. I... would like to talk to Dr. Tripathi. Could you please direct my call?" Ambar requested.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry but we're not allowed to do so. Are you her patient?" She asked her.

"Yes, I am." Ambar lied.

"Can I have your name, please?" The receptionist enquired.

"Actually, I want you to fix me an appointment." She suddenly said.

"Alright ma'am, but can you please provide me with your name?"

"Ambar." She replied.

"Your last name?". She asked her.

"Just schedule it in this name." Ambar said.

"Can I have your contact number?"

Ambar gave her number for registration.

"Okay! Ma'am, your appointment is fixed for tomorrow. Eleven am sharp." She replied.

"Okay. Thank you." She hung up the call instantly when she heard Aakash's voice.

"Amy! How long will you take?"

"Coming!" She replied and sprinted back to the living area.

"Popcorn?" He asked once she was seated beside him.

"Popcorn! You want popcorn?" She queried.

"Amy! Are you alright?" Aakash asked her while she just hummed a yes.

"Didn't you go in the kitchen to get popcorn for us?" He asked being confused.

"Oh yes! I'm so sorry. I forgot, I'll just get it for you." She quickly got up and left while Aakash couldn't understand what was wrong with her.