Chapter 59-Hidden Feelings.

Melancholy had wrapped her entire self. His dejection had killed even the little ounce of hope which had sneaked in her heart.

She wasn't that important to him, after all she was just his friend.
After she had left, things must have drastically changed, she'd been thinking. He might have some other major priorities now where she doesn't even stand a chance.

Maybe her chapter from his life is finally over and even she should move on.

But will it be any easier?
Definitely not!

Maybe she should continue to let her destiny decide the best for her just like she had done each and every time.
"Amy! Amy!" He banged his fist on the other side of the door, breaking her chain of thoughts.

"Open the door, right now or else.. I'll break it." Vashisht shouted and she snorted, pulling the duvet from her body.

She stepped her foot on the floor lazily and opened the door to see her furious friend with his utterly curious girlfriend, dressed up in some odd sort of costumes.

"What's wrong?" She rubbed her eyes whilst yawning.

"That should be my line. Why are you locked up in your room? You didn't even have anything since morning and on top of it, you just dared to ask me what's wrong." Vashisht yelled and Ambar's eyes shifted to Olivia who passed her a sympathetic smile.

"You're exaggerating, Vashisht. I'm just quite tired today and in a no mood to have any sort of arguments with you." She waved off.

"Fine." He gritted his teeth, "But at least get ready, we're running late." He said and she quirked her eyebrows in confusion. "For?"

"Oh my god! It's a post halloween gala, Ambar and we've a party to attend, I can't believe you forg-" He started saying but she didn't let him finish.

"Cut it out, please. I'm not feeling well."

"Should I call a doctor?" Olivia asked and Ambar shook her head.

"No need. I'll just take rest. You guys must carry on. I'll stay here." Ambar replied.

"Are you insane, how can we leave you alone? We're not going either." Vashisht announced and Ambar huffed loudly.

If he could act stubborn then even she was hell bent to sent them away.

"Shut up and just go. Don't worry about me." She pushed him near the door while Olivia followed them.

"Are you sure? Amy, this party is not important than your health." Olivia voiced out and a smile broke on Ambar's face.

"I'm happy to have you both as my friends but I'll feel terrible if you'd be aborting this plan just because of me. Please go and enjoy." She put forth and enveloped them into a group hug.

"But only if you'd promise us that you'll get some food into your system after we leave. I don't want you to starve and lose weight. I want my best friend to be a chubby fatso." Vashisht teased her and she flicked him.

"Fine... I would eat everything and if you both don't leave now.... then I'll eat you both as well." They chuckled before leaving her alone in the huge apartment all by herself.

Once they were gone, her face turned gloomy.

She wanted this.
To be left on her own without anyone but how much ever hard she tried to refuse, her heart just wanted him.
Only him.

She plunged over her bed and closed her eyes but then she could only see his face which made her feel more depressed.

She quickly opened her eyes and dismissed her plan of a good pleasant sleep.