Chapter 65-Craziest Love.

Her tears didn't stop... She was too dazed to understand what was happening.

She did kiss him back but once he pulled his lips away, she stared at him and shuddered.

Without saying anything, she turned on her heels and ran as fast as she could.

"Ambar!" She heard him calling her name for umpteenth number of times but her feet didn't stop.

Before he could track her down, she asked an elderly couple for a lift who readily agreed to drop her home.

Her heart was pounding hard and her breathing rate was uncontrollable. Her brain wasn't thinking rationally either.

She didn't even know why did she backed out when she wanted this to happen.

Maybe she didn't want him to love his little friend because she was no longer that girl anymore.

She feared that if he'd anytime discover it, he'll break her heart and leave like everyone did.
And she won't be able to take it.
The car stopped near the building and she got off after thanking them.

"Hey! You're early, what happened Ambar?" Vashisht asked her after he opened the door.

"Nothing!" She panted hard.

Vashisht immediately poured some water in the glass and gave it to her.

She drank it hastily and placed the glass on the table.

"What happened? Why are you so frightened?" He queried.

She didn't wanted to talk so she decided to bluff.

"I.. I saw a dog." She lied and he immediately burst out laughing.

"You would never change, would you? Still scared by those little dogs on the street." He chuckled. "I thought something wrong happened." He clenched his stomach and chuckled.

"No... Nothing happened." She lied again.

"Good.. You came early.. I'm bored after watching this stupid match."

"Did Olivia call?" Ambar asked him.

"No." Disappointment etched on his face.

"What's wrong with you both? I can see how awful you're without her. You were right, she's different from the girls you dated earlier."

He grunted, "I know and I miss her, Ambar... I love her so much that I can't even live a day without hearing her voice or seeing her face." He said and Ambar reached out to hold his hand.

"Did you guys fight?" She asked him.

His silence itself served as an answer.

"Why?"

"She wanted me to meet her parents and I said no." He mumbled sadly.

"You dumbo, why did you?" Ambar slightly hit him on his arm.

"Because I freaked out... I mean it's another major step and I couldn't contemplate what to do." He palmed his face.

Ambar was tongue tied. She couldn't speak a word because even she had done the same thing here which was 'freaking out from her own feelings.'

"If you get another chance then.." Before she could complete, she heard a voice from the balcony.

"Vash!" The voice was familiar.

"Livi?" Vashisht instantly stood up and ran to the balcony. Ambar followed him.

"Hey!" She smiled, looking absolutely beautiful.