Chapter 8-Wrath and Fear.

"Name. Amrita Vinay Sahay... Age 24 years. Born on 18th April... She is a doctor, currently working in G.S. Lifecare hospital from past one year."

"Tell me more. I already know this much." Nakul demanded.

"Yes sir. They have reshifted here 12 years ago..."

"Reshifted? What do you mean?" He asked being confused.

"Sir. Mr. Vinay had a brother."

"Had a brother, what happened to him?"

"Sir, he and his wife died.
Mr. Vinay's family was having a lot of financial crisis that time so they shifted to some other place for two years but they reshifted here afterwards as Mr. Vinay again landed up with a different job this time in Suri Industries and he's been working here since then." The man explained.

"And Sir. He has been looking after his niece too." He added lastly.

"Is she I mean Ms. Amrita engaged or?"

"No sir. There's nothing listed anything as far as I know."

"Where do they stay?" Nakul asked him another.

"Sir! Here is the file and every detailed information in it is mentioned." He carefully placed it on the desk.

"Good. Very well done. You'll get your money soon."

"Thank you sir. I'll now take your leave." The man said before leaving while he just nodded at him.

After he left, Nakul picked up the file and opened it. It had all the necessary information he wanted.

The place where they lived was near to the playground where he met her everyday after his school.

He wanted to confirm his doubt.

And now he was absolutely sure that he had finally found his lost friend or his future wife.

He was never into love but he knew that he had something towards her which he couldn't phrase it after all she was a gem of a person and what all he needed in a wife was all she is.

Maybe it was the stupidest idea or the smartest move, he didn't knew and neither cared for it.

Having no other option to make his 'small shot' never leave him was to marry her.
Currently nothing was more important than him.

Aakash was not in a control of any babysitter but he believed in her as he had seen that potential of controlling him two days before when he had been to that hospital and so nothing striked him for that moment.

He was already missing his nephew but now he had many things to do. He had to talk to his mother. He had to talk to Mr. Vinay and his wife and also had to take Amrita's consent.

------------------------------

Her eyes flickered as she opened them. She yawned and tried to locate where she was.

All she saw was a hand which rested on her arm.
Last thing that she remembered was that she slept alone after crying a lot so who was this intruder now, lying next to her on her parent's bed?
As she shifted more, her eyes landed on her Dida who was sleeping beside her.

She rubbed her eyes once again and looked down to see her best friend snoring on the floor.

She smiled slightly.

"Good morning." She heard Amrita's sweet voice.

"Good morning, Dida." She greeted her back.

Amrita got up and sat up straight.