Chapter 42-Exultation.

"WHAT THE FUCK!...."

Ambar flinched at the tone of his voice. Though she was scared a bit but her mouth had actually twisted into a victory smile. She did a small happy dance in her head but her contentment didn't prevail for long as she had already anticipated for him to knock her door in just few seconds.

"OPEN THE DOOR...." He banged his fist on the door.

She gulped a lump in her throat but she knew what she had to do. Bracing herself, she unlocked the door.

Nakul was about to knock again when suddenly the door snapped open and he slipped his foot due to the carpet, toppling down with her beneath him.

Her heartbeats had accelerated when she saw him so close to her. His breath was fanning on her face. His amber coloured orbs which showed various emotions of fury, rage and also some soft impressions of concern were clearly visible to her. He was in his bathrobe and her cheeks had already heated up due to the position in which they were lying on the floor.

"You!" He went berserk as he recuperated his posture.

"Yes, me!" She blinked twice at him, completely absent-minded.

"What?"

"What?" She repeated, straightening herself.

"That was my question, what the fuck did you do?" He hissed at her.

"I don't know, what are you talking about?" She folded her hands across her chest. He roughly grabbed her wrist, pulling her towards his room.

"What the hell is this? Where are my damn clothes?" He enraged.

"Oh! Can't you see, it's in your bags." She pointed out.

"Don't try to act smart." He jeered, glowering at her.

"I don't have to act sir, I'm smart." She smirked at him which agitated him even more.

"Okay! Ms. Smarty, where are my clothes?" He crossed his arms.

"I just told you, see!" She flipped the bag open.

"Not these, the one which I packed for the business meet...." He halted in his sentence, midway.

"Your business meeting..." She completed him and he glared at her.

"I thought we came here for Aakash to spend his vacation delightfully, didn't we?" She raised her brows at him and he groaned.
His eyes darted to the clock and he knew he didn't have much time for such a discussion.

"Look Ambar! I have an important deal to crack in fifteen minutes. I NEED MY CLOTHES." He shouted the last part and she shuddered but she was not yet ready to give up.

"So wear them, why are you even asking me?". She pursed her lips to stop herself from laughing.

"STOP KIDDING! I can't wear these for a business meet and you know that." He yelled, pointing a finger at her.

"Keep your voice low, there's a kid sleeping in the next room." Ambar reminded him once again.

"And what's wrong in wearing these?" She asked, picking up a pair of leather pants and some floral printed shirts.

"Are you crazy? I can't even wear them normally." He tried to keep his tone low, thinking about Aakash.

"Then why were these clothes in your wardrobe?" She queried and his voice died. He couldn't tell her the reason behind it.

"I... I.... You had no right to sneak in my personal stuff." He scowled and this time, she couldn't control herself anymore.

"Leather pants... Floral and transparent shirts... These are your personal stuff. Oh My God!" She clutched her stomach, chortling hard.