Chapter 29-Blooming Friendship.

It was already past midnight and she couldn't sleep after whatever happened in the food court earlier.

She knew that this wasn't even Saloni's fault for being obnoxious to her. It was all her best friend's fault who had unnecessarily spread such rumours and those stupid girls including his ex-girlfriend Saloni had also believed them.

'Who the hell would date a fatso like me?' She thought and laughed humorously about it.

She was once again sitting in the garden lawn but alone this time.

This was one of the best place in the whole mansion, she found. She loved the silence and serenity around.

"What are doing here alone?" His voice startled her.

"I... couldn't sleep so I was sitting here." She told him and he nodded.

"It's really peaceful." Nakul couldn't agree anymore.

"Can I join you?" He asked her and she bobbed her head positively.

"I... I'm really thankful to you for defending me in the food court today." She smiled nervously.

"Actually, whatever happened at the mall?"

"Just forget about it." He interrupted her.

"It's nothing compared to what you did for me and Aakash." He said while sitting next to her.

"I am really glad that you're not behaving like an idiot anymore." She smiled and he chuckled.

"Is that so then thank you for making this idiot realise his mistake." Nakul conveyed still flashing his smile.

"I want to tell you one more thing." He paused while she glanced his way.

"I'm sorry for being rude to you that day. I said some really mean things to you which I shouldn't have said. Anyway, I'm sorry. Actually I don't trust people easily and I didn't have any option but to trust you which is very new to me." He halted when he looked at her.

"The only faith, I believe to have is in my family. May be that's the reason, I never had any friends outside family." He shrugged his shoulder.

"You never had any friends?" Ambar was stunned hearing his revelations.

"While I was in school... I had many but some incident happened when I was a kid which really opened my eyes... seeing how people can backstab you when you're at your vulnerable." He told her remembering his childhood.

"I'm sorry." She said.
Suddenly something came up in her head and she couldn't stop herself from asking him.

"You trust me, don't you?" She looked into his amber coloured eyes.

"Yes, now I do." He replied with sincerity.

"Then we can be friends. This way, I'll make you believe that friendship is nothing but a most beautiful and important thing one must have." She said making his eyes go wide.

"Not a bad idea but how do we start being friends?" He asked her.

"Alright! We can start by knowing each other." Ambar suggested.

"Hmm... What do you want to know about me?" He suddenly seemed interested.

"Hmm....What's your favourite past time?" She asked him.

"Okay. Spending time with Aakash." Nakul answered.

"That's something which I already know, anything rather than that." She asked.

"Yes. I love to read..." He said.
"Really, which genre?" She asked him in excitement.

"Anything non fiction, business related." He replied.