Chapter 31-Rectification.

"Wait.... I'm what? Ambar couldn't believe whether she heard it right or not.

"Pregnant... I got to know just after you left." He replied.

"Who the hell told you this?" Ambar was angry now.

"I'm sorry but you left your phone here and I answered your call which was from the hospital.... I know, I shouldn't have received your call but I thought it might be something very urgent." He tried to defend himself.

"Cut the crap... First of all, I'm not pregnant. How can you even assume such thing?" She gritted her teeth.

"The receptionist told me that you've fixed your appointment to a gynaecologist and also that you didn't mention your surname so what am I supposed to understand? After all, you're acting all strange from yesterday. Even Aakash noticed." Nakul explained.

"Oh god! If I'm visiting a gynaecologist. It doesn't mean that I'm pregnant... I thought you knew the reason behind my visit." She was almost shouting.

"What do you mean?". He narrowed his eyes.

"She is Amrita's senior.... my sister's senior doctor and I just wanted to know about my Dida's whereabouts because I thought she might be able to help me." She told him.

As soon as he heard her mentioning Amrita, the colour got drained from his face .

"I was depressed and you thought I'm pregnant even when I told you that I never had a boyfriend.... Wait a second, did you categorised me in those type of women who just. Oh my god!" She faced palmed while he didn't open his mouth.

"I'm getting late." He walked out without even apologising while Ambar just stood fuming at him.

"Amy! Are you alright?" Aakash came up after hearing some commotion from the room.

"Yes kiddo! I'm fine." Ambar calmed herself as she didn't wanted to lash out on the small kid.

"Did you finish your milk?" She asked him.

"Yes I did " Aakash nodded.

"Good boy! Let's play with your clay." Ambar said, walking out and Aakash followed her.

------------------------------

He didn't believe in revenge but he was irked really bad by getting heartbroken by the only women he could've trusted outside family.
The only one who was there for him as his friend when no one was even bothered to look at him.

Earlier when her name popped out from Ambar's mouth, he couldn't control his emotions.

He was furious.
Didn't he ask her so many times whether she was willing to get married to him?

If she would've denied in the first place then maybe he wouldn't have felt the way he was feeling after she left him.

He was glad that at least Ambar was strong enough to refuse him without feeling any sort pressures on her.
This was what he had expected from Amrita if she wasn't at all ready for it.
But she eloped instead without even caring what she's leaving behind and here, her cousin was running to the hospital suddenly to find where was she?

'Did Ambar forgive her cousin for pushing her in a terrible situation of marrying me?' He thought.

But then he realised that he was no one to question her, that why did she forgive her?
It was her decision and he had no right to ask her.

He wasn't being able to put his thoughts to rest.
All this confusion had blew his mind completely. He laughed thinking about whatever had happened earlier?