Chapter 61-Word.

Nakul was glad to see how much she had loved his idea of fun.
He knew her by now... Her choices, her likes but he was yet to know about her feelings.

Though she had matured by age but still her heart was like a child which was completely pure and golden.

Ambar was elated. It was her dream to visit a fair since childhood and this surprise from him had actually blown her mind.

She recalled one instance when she had told him how much she missed visiting fun and fair.

Her Aunt had never taken her to one. Once Amrita had tried taking her but was caught and both of them were grounded for weeks.

He remembered!

Without thinking much, she embraced him tightly, astonishing him by her sudden reaction.

"Thank you." She whispered in a husky breath.

He smiled, "My pleasure."

Ambar withdrew her hands quickly and blushed profusely. Nakul was liking this side of hers.

"Can we go inside?" She asked him and he nodded.

He extended his arm and she quickly caught a hold of it as they made through the entry.

Excitement had braced her soul as she was truly mesmerised by the beauty of the fair and spirited hearts of the people who were enjoying each and every moment spent here.

"Would you like to try?" She pointed out the balloon game set up at the first stall.

His lips twitched slightly and he bobbed his head.

"We want to try that game." He told the man with big white moustache.

"One dollar." The man said and Nakul removed it from his pocket before paying him.

"Which one?" He glanced at Ambar who already had her eyes on the Shinchan stuffed toy.

"That one." She immediately pointed her finger.

"Okay." He said before directing the gun towards those red balloons hung on the wall.

"Shoot." She cheered and he instantly pressed the triggered.

The bullet missed the target at his first attempt.

"It's okay. One more time." Ambar said, motivating him.

Nakul sighed and shot the target and this time those balloons burst into pieces.

Ambar beamed with delight and clapped her hands loudly when the man gave her the stuffed toy.

"Thank you." She smiled gratefully, taking it from him.

"Are you happy now?" Nakul asked her.

"Very." She chirped.

"Okay, so shall we go ahead." He asked.

"Yes, Come on."

------------------------------------------------

Mayank was utterly astonished to hear something like that from Amrita.
He didn't expect her to leave so soon.

"Why?" His voice was low and painful.

"I have to." She said, holding back her tears.

"Is this because of what has happened earlier?" He enquired.

She stayed quiet at his question.

"Your silence is the answer." Mayank said and tears instantly brimmed out of her eyes.