Chapter 25-Terrified.

Ambar unlocked the door of her house to find everything serene and perfectly in it's place. She had given a set of keys to Rachana who was willing to keep the house clean in her absence.
It was difficult for her to leave behind her home once again.
Though this time, it was different.
Now she wasn't the small girl anymore who didn't know why she was leaving her house or where did her parents go.
She was a grown up adult who had taken this decision on her own will.
Her house was nothing compared to the place she was going to live but it was her home. This place was more special and she loved so much. It was the only thing which her parents had managed to leave behind and it was a priceless jewel.

She wondered for a brief moment about her Uncle and Aunt.
More than that, she wanted to know how her Dida is.
Where the hell did she go?
But she had nothing in her hand as she had no clue and not even a slightest idea about it.
She was totally helpless.

The only thing she could do was to pray for her Dida.
She just prayed to God to keep her safe wherever she was living.

------------------------------

"You are back, Amy." Aakash grinned like a Cheshire cat.

"Yes I am." She grinned too.

"Yay, Now we can play hide and clap." Aakash removed a satin ribbon from the drawer and handed it to her.

"Wow, aren't you tired, kiddo!" She raised an eyebrow at him.

"Nope." He answered popping the letter p.

"Okay one game would do no harm but only one." She wore the ribbon on her eyes, ready to play with him.

"No cheating!" Aakash warned.

"Fine." She gritted her teeth while she heard him chuckling.

"Count till ten and meantime, I'm going to hide. I'll just clap thrice whenever you ask and that's the only clue and you can't take the blindfold off, If you do then you lose." Aakash instructed the rules to her. Ambar just nodded with the blind fold blocking the vision.

"Count." Aakash yelled.

"One.. Two... Three.... Four
..... Five...... Six....... Seven........ Eight......... Nine......... Ten.
Okay! here I come." She announced, stretching her hands out.

"First Clap." He clapped and giggled at the same time when she called out.

"I hear something." She mocked and walked towards the left of the hallway.

"Second clap." She asked for another one and heard the same thing again. She kept on walking with her hands little below the normal length to catch him.

"Lastly, Third clap." She demanded and heard footsteps rather than the clapping sound instead.

As she bended more, she suddenly collided with the hard chest as she was gripping his waist by now.

"Caught..." he stopped when she realised that she wasn't holding Aakash.
Her breathing got hitched when he took off her blindfold.

"What are you doing?" He murmured while she was still clutching unto him. Her hands around his torso.

"I... Aakash....." She stammered again.

"Yes...." He was waiting to hear a proper explanation but Aakash interrupted them again.

"Amy, You lose and I won...." He stated.

"But..." She tried to speak.

"No, you took off your blindfold." His hands were on his hips and he narrowed his eyes.