Chapter 55-Once Again.

Please plug your earphones and listen to the beautiful song given in the media while you read the chapter.

Happy Reading!
______________________________

Her voice sounded music to his ears. Her face with that alluring smile was like a cherry on top. His heart eased to see her euphoria whilst they were in the middle of celebration.

Surely, his adulation for her was mystifying his mind.

He knew that letting her go would be the most toughest thing for him to do.

It felt almost the same.
Just like the time when his 'Little Sahay' or now he would say 'Amrita' had left him without any notice, years ago.

He was very happy... and  desperate to tell her.

"Hi." She beamed at him.

"I'm sorry, I'm late." He was panting hard and she giggled at his breezy tone.

"It's okay, now can we play?" She asked him, getting up from the bench.

"Yes, but I want to tell you something." He grinned. "Okay, tell me." She immediately threw the ball in his hand.
"I'm having a plastic surgery tomorrow." He said and she gaped at him like he said something very odd.

"Eww, don't grow plastic." She scrunched her nose, earning a chuckle from him, "I like you this way only." She said further and he couldn't help but smile at that comment.

"No... Little Sahay... This burnt mark won't be there on my face after it. I'll be like I used to look before." He explained and she tried to sink his words in her little brain.

"But you'll still be my friend after that, won't you?" She asked him appearing unfazed about his looks and that made him like her more.

Because she didn't care how his face was or what the others had their opinion about him and his ugly burnt face. Only the thing which mattered to her was their friendship.

"Yes definitely. You'll always be my friend. No matter what." He nodded and passed her the ball.

Indeed his surgery was successful and he did go to that park again after he returned from the hospital but he didn't see her ever since he got healed. She had disappeared like a thin air without letting him know. He visited the park everyday without any fail for the next few months but like always she didn't show up. It had impacted him deeply because she was his only friend and losing her just shattered his heart. This had turned him into a complete loner without any friend.

And with Ambar, those memories rushed back to him but this time the only difference was that despite of knowing everything about her going away, he couldn't stop her.
He was going to lose another friend again but he couldn't do anything to make her stay.

"Hey! Why are you quiet?" She asked him while everyone had already left.

"No.. Just work stress." He lied and she huffed, "You're the worst sort of workaholic, I've ever seen." She rolled her eyes and saw him smile which definitely didn't reach his eyes..

"So, your flight is leaving at six, tomorrow evening, isn't it?" He asked her and she bobbed her head.

"You would come to the airport, won't you?" She asked, hoping that he would say yes but he didn't.

"No... I hate departures so I won't come to the airport." He told her.

"Oh, I see." She maintained a calm face at his response.