Chapter 66-Fairy Godmother.

The feel of his arms wrapped around her was very soft and soothing. His heartbeats were sounding music to her ears.
This was the first time, she was experiencing such a tingling feeling in her heart...
She just prayed that this wasn't a dream. Even if it was then she no longer wished to be a part of the reality.

"You smell sweet." He whispered before kissing her hair.

Her lips twitched, "You don't." She mocked him.

"Huh?" He looked down to see her face.

"Your clothes stink... You should bath." She scrunched her nose.

He smirked, "Only if you'd join."

"In your dreams." She scoffed,  moving away from him.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To get some clothes from Vashisht's room. I hope his size fits you." She muttered.

He huffed.

"Don't go." He pleaded.

"Then what would you wear?" She folded her arms.

A smug formed on his lips.

"What if I..."

"No.. No... No... No way mister." She didn't let him complete as she understood what he was about to say.

"I'm getting you, clothes... You just storm right away into the bathroom." She ordered and he sighed.

"Yes ma'am." He nodded his head like a militant and marched towards her bathroom.

She smiled, "Let's see what's there for him."

------------------------------------------------

"What's wrong?" Mayank asked Amrita as she held a frown on her face.

"Ambar is not answering my calls." She replied.

"Oh! Call her later. She might be busy." He casually mumbled.

"I.. I wanted to tell her everything regarding..... regarding you know what--" She trailed off.

"Okay then you can call Nakul... he would." He instantly pursed his lips.

"Why would I call Nakul? Wait... I sense something fishy...." She narrowed her eyes and he gulped.

"Oh My God! Your brother and my sister, but how?" Her pitch got higher.

"Relax, Amrita! He is in love with her. There is nothing wrong in that, is it?" He asked.

"Dadda!" Aakash rubbed his eyes, interrupting them.

"What's wrong Aakash?" Mayank queried his son.

"I'm not sleepy."

"Come, let's put you to bed. It's not good for you to stay awake." Mayank picked him in his arms.

"Will Maa read a story for me?" Amrita's heart swelled with pride as soon as the boy spoke the golden word.

"Yes sweetie!" She pecked his forehead and he yawned.

Once the little boy was put to sleep, Mayank turned to Amrita.

"I want to know your answer." He said.

"Mayank, I would be really happy if that happens but only if Ambar wants it." She truthfully stated.

He smiled.

"I was worried because you always go like a Mumma bear whether it's Aakash or Ambar." He chuckled.

"I am a Mumma bear." Amrita patted her belly and instantly gripped her stomach.