Chapter 32-Concerned.

"Hello Mom." His call was immediately answered.

"Nakul! What a pleasant surprise son." Manyata couldn't believe that her son just called her after so many days and not only that, he was also sounding exuberant.

"How are you mom? How is Yogita Masi?" He asked her.

"Everyone is fine, son.... Oh God... I was missing you so much. Why weren't you answering my calls from so many days? Even Aakash didn't tell me, what was wrong with you?" She asked him about his avoidance.

"Mom! I'm really very sorry about that. I was caught up in something." He meant it when he said.

"It's okay! By the way, the babysitter which you have appointed. What was her name? Yeah, 'Amy', Aakash couldn't stop talking about her. I'm happy to hear that finally you found someone suitable for taking care of him." Manyata was fascinated.

"Yes mom, she's exceptional." Nakul murmured.

"Okay! Nakul, how is Mayank now? Is there any improvement in his condition?"

"Yes Mom. Dr. Sachdev have assured me that he can come out of his state anytime." Nakul sounded hopeful.

"That's the best news, I've heard. I just can't wait to see my son." She was ecstatic.

"Yes, so do I. Mom! I miss him so much even though he's here but I want to hear him speak, move and even tease me just like the old times."

"I know, dear. Everything will be fine." Tears spilled out.

"Okay! I'll talk to you later. Take care of yourself." He said.

"Yeah... I know, It's late there. You too must sleep... Take care of Aakash and even yourself and most importantly, please call me. I get tensed if I don't hear from you. I'm delighted to hear you being lively again." She sad.

"Yes, Mom." The line went dead after that.

"Sir!" He heard a knock on the door.

"Yes, Come in." She entered,  fidgeting her fingers.

"Ambar! I can't believe, You knocked." He sounded sarcastic.

"By the way, what are you doing here now?" His eyes shifted to the wall clock.

"I want to talk to you." She replied.

"At 1:00 am? Oh wait a minute. Is your hand twitching again?" He mocked for all that had happened, earlier.

"Shut up! I saw the lights were still on so I came here, sir." She blow out and he laughed.

"It's funny that you address me as 'Sir' but you keep on doing exact the opposite of what you call. Actually, that's not fair at all." He pouted.

"Stop being dramatic and now, you would only listen to me." She ordered, sitting opposite him.

"Am I even your boss? Because I don't feel as if I'm one." He pursed his lips when she glared at him.

"When is Aakash's birthday?" She asked him.

"It's on. Wait a second, you came here at 1:00 am to ask me this question?" He paused.

"Would you ever give me a straight answer?" She narrowed her eyes.

"Okay! Ambar teacher, Forgive me. I'll do as I'm told." He mimicked a school boy's voice and she slapped his arm.

"Be serious!" She clamoured and he became attentive this time.

"It's on 14th of this month." He finally answered.