Epilogue II

She snuggled in her husband's embrace as he wrapped his hand around her.
It was the most comforting place ever.

Ambar smiled when the entire wedding ceremony played in her mind once again.
Though it had been very simple but it had been nothing but perfect.

They had collectively selected Madrid as their honeymoon destination and they were just about to reach the place.

It was the time for their plane to land and an announcement startled her.

"Nakul?" She shook him slightly.

"Get up." She whispered in his ears.

He opened his eyes and glanced at her.

"Yes wifey." He brought his lips to her forehead and planted a soft peck on it.
She blushed. "We have reached..."

He nodded.

The plane landed safely and both of them unfastened their seatbelts and moved out.

After collecting their bags, they were off to the hotel.

"My clothes are stinking. All because of you." She scrunched her nose after she entered the suite.

"What did I do?" He asked her while placing the bag.

"You spilled ketchup all over my dress." She reminded him.

"Why don't you go and freshen up?" He said.

"Leaves me with no other option." She sighed and closed the door.

"Do you want me to join you?" He teased her.

"No... I'm fine with myself." She countered. "Just call the laundry and hand my clothes to them. I'm keeping it in the laundry basket."

"Okay baby." He replied and immediately called the room service.

She came out in her bathrobe after having a soothing bath.

"What happened to you?" She asked him when she saw a huge grin on his face.

He smiled slyly, "Nothing, I'm just happy." He replied and she shrugged, unlocking her bag.

"What is this?" Her eyes almost bulged out when she picked up a skimpy red dress from her bag.

Nakul stifled his laughter but still acted innocent, "What are you talking about?" He asked her.

"Nothing." She quickly hid it and tried to search for more of her clothes but all she found, were of the same kind.

"Oh god! Where are all my clothes? I didn't pack these." She mumbled.

Nakul rose up and clumped to where she had been sitting with the bag.

"What happened?" He enquired.

"Did you give my dress in the laundry?" She turned to him.

"Yes..." He replied with a smile.

She rubbed her temples but saw his lips twitching slightly.
"You did this?" She yelled, pointing her finger at him.

"What?"

"Replaced my good clothes with these outfits, didn't you?" She lashed at him.. "Didn't you?"

He laughed, "It's called revenge, baby."

"Revenge? I thought you didn't believe in them."

"Yes, remember when you had replaced my clothes with those tight leather pants and floral shirts." He said.

"But that was different". She snapped at him.

"Yes... That was for a business meeting and this is on our honeymoon. Just a small difference." He pulled her in his arms and kissed her earlobe.