Chapter 43-A Day Tour.

Even after a playful morning, Ambar was still in a mood to ridicule Nakul.

She had her reasons to do so.
First of all, he didn't apologise for lying to them. Secondly, he didn't even thank her for saving him from his so called friend and the last and the most important one was that it was fun to irritate him and she absolutely loved it.
Throughout the elevator ride, she passed some sarcastic remarks about the whole thing which had happened earlier.

Nakul was already irked up by her earlier prank and because of the way, people were staring at him and his leather pants.

Uh! He hated wearing them. They were so uncomfortable.
How could anybody wear such clothes?
And why did he keep it?
Surely his fascination for his brother's old clothes which were a trend many years ago had now vanished completely. This was his little secret and he didn't want anyone to know about it.
Especially the girl next to him, who just flashed a full toothed grin in his way.

"Kiddo! This is such a Bee-Bee day." She purposefully stretched the word.

Here goes another, Nakul just rolled his eyes.

"What is Bee-Bee?" Aakash blinked up at her and Ambar suppressed her mirth.

"Why don't you ask your chachu? He might tell you in a better way." She glanced at Nakul who just shook his head in exasperation.
"Chachu?" Aakash waited to hear an answer from him but he just sighed before the elevator pinged open and Nakul walked out in vexation.

"Grumpy!" Ambar glared at him before turning to the little boy.

He was dazed out. Ambar sighed before covering up.

"It means beautifully brightened." Ambar replied and he nodded as they both followed Nakul to their suite.

It was almost evening and Nakul was still in his room. He didn't even had his lunch.

Ambar wondered whether she had really crossed her line this time because of which he was so angry and may be a little hurt too.

Aakash was bored but he didn't complain about it. Surely, the boy was getting matured by each passing day.
Weird?
For a five year old to have it. She didn't get it even at the age of twenty one.

Ambar trudged out and knocked the door of his room.

He opened the door surprising her.

He was no longer dressed in that outfit, instead he was now in a white tshirt and a black jeans.
Ambar bit her lips as she was busy shamelessly checking him out. When her eyes landed on his face, she saw his brows furrowed and slightly raised in confusion.

"You are dressed!" She stated.

"So shouldn't I be wearing?" He huffed.

"Yea-" She almost blurted out.

"What?". He asked.

"Nothing. Actually you're not in those clothes." She ward off her gaze, dispelling the embarrassing situation.

"Don't tell me that you expected me to wear it the entire day..." His voice panicked.

"May be, I did." She let out a nervous chuckle and he shook his head.

"So you shopped?" She asked him.

"No. I'm wearing small shot's clothes... It's really tight fitted." This was his turn to show her some sarcasm whilst Ambar narrowed her eyes.

"Why were you knocking?" He queried all of a sudden.

"Actually... I.... No .... We are bored." Ambar answered heading directly to the point..