Chapter 56-Nostalgia.

Ambar was gone... Really gone.

Nakul could have stopped her but he didn't because he never wanted to be a barrier between her dreams and it was only a matter of two years of her education for which he was willing to wait.

But not even a day had passed and he was already missing her so much.

Oh God! He couldn't believe how imbecile, his life had being.
He labelled himself 'a fool' for not realising that the girl he fell in love with, the girl who managed to break his wall of insecurities and fears, the girl who always brought a smile to his face was none other than the little girl who happened to be his friend from the time when he had no one to care about him apart from his family.
She was the only person who had brought a lamp of light in his world full of darkness.

She had given him hope when he was indeed miserable.

How couldn't he see that?
Why was he so ignorant to observe that she was the only one he always wanted? ... not only as friend but also as his soulmate and more.

He was really a dullard to be least known about his feelings.
Though she was his 'Little Sahay' but that wasn't the main reason for him to fall in love with her.

Her mirth, her craziness and her waggish riposte had really got him fanatical about this lunatic girl. His lunatic girl.

He just wished to see her again, feel her around him again and he just had to wait five months for it.

He just couldn't stop thinking about her hands around his torso, her cocoa butter scent which was so enticing and that feel of his lips on her soft skin, it was very arousing.
He had never been attracted to anybody but her.

At that moment, he just wanted to kiss her senseless and confess his love but what about her?

Did she want that?
He wasn't even aware about her feelings.

Though she looked very upset or almost broken when he had left her alone but this didn't show that his feelings were mutually shared.

Without no doubt, she was his friend but he wanted to be more and for that he was ready to give it a try.

------------------------------------------------

"Oh my god! Amy, you're really here." She was instantly enveloped in Vashisht's friendly hug.

"Vashisht! You'll choke me to death." Ambar complained and he loosened his arms.

She really felt good to see him after almost three months.

"How was your flight?" He asked her.

"What do you expect? Tiring." She shrugged and he rubbed her shoulder.

"Okay! Let's go. Livi is waiting in the car." Vashisht told her.

"Livi?" She was bemused.

"Olivia, My girlfriend." He set forth.

"Mr. Player." She scoffed.

"Not anymore. I genuinely love her and she loves me too. I never felt this way before for any girl I dated and she's already excited to see my best friend and I'm sure that you'll be delighted to meet her as well." His voice was ecstatic.

"I am already after I heard you speak so highly of her."

She was really happy for him. Now that she wasn't envious about him having someone in his life, she didn't feel contempt of meeting any girl his best friend liked. That jealousy which she used to possess for all his previous girlfriends didn't reside in her heart anymore.